East Fife V's Raith Rovers

I'm sure they were gutted losing to EF 4 times last season, not like they won the league or anything, oh wait...

Personally I'd take 4 defeats to EF if by the end of the season we were champions.

Nope. The unbeaten record must be preserved at all costs!

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

This sounds oh so familiar!!!

Sure Livi fans came out with shite like this last season before we played them!!!

@LIVIFOREVER

Lets hope the same outcome prevails!!!

Haha cheers for bringing that up KK,  What was it I said again, something along the lines of 'I hope East Fife do come at us cause we'll stick 5 past them if they do.' And you did, but were up 3-0 at HT and then we got 2 red cards in the 2nd half and lost the game 3-1. Didn't quite go to plan for me that game, or the other 3 times we lost to you..:shutup:lol:

At least you can't stand there. I'd quite honestly watch a game at Central Park over Bayview every time.

I can't stand there either, it's a shitehole!!!

What's the ticket allocation? And how much have we roughly sold?

It's the last weekend of the festival in Edin so folk have probably opted for that instead of freezing their arse off at Bayview. I've got a Stag so won't be there for that reason. I will however be there for the game on the 1st January (if that's when it is?) with 17 layers of clothes on to stay warm haha.

As for Saturday game, I'm gonna say we'll score another 3 goals; Spence & Buchanan, with Davo scoring an OG.

I can just about buy into the notion that it's the week before payday, that it's not the most atmospheric ground, that we've had a lot of games in August etc etc, but 'I'm not going because it's the last week of the Edinburgh Festival'? WTF!

On 23/08/2017 at 01:52, steakngravy said:

Get back on your own website ya effing leech.  You erseholes from the west of fife have no true local derby your always hingin oan tae to coos tail.  Now do us a favour f**k off and pay your outstanding bills.:)

Don't have sweetcheeks x

15 hours ago, CALDERON said:

I thought we would sell out to be honest, but this isn’t anywhere near as big a fixture as Dunfermline for most Rovers fans.

Im all for the #roaringback stuff but will begin to look daft if/when things don’t go our way.

#BigTeam

8 hours ago, Enigma said:

At least you can't stand there. I'd quite honestly watch a game at Central Park over Bayview every time.

Madness.

Peering through a fence isn't a bonus for me.

I've never been to the new Bayview yet but I've viewed it from afar. Looks like Dumbarton's ground. I'll find out on Saturday if it's worse than Central Park but I have my doubts.

Unfortunately there's no financial benefits to the club spending money on terracing or barriers round the sides. When we moved from Old to New Bayview whoever was in charge of the stadium design might have considered that sitting right on the coast might be a bit chilly and that one stand efforts are mince. Alas, we are stuck with what we're stuck with.

Is there any need to increase it, if the supposedly "Big Team" from along the road can't even bring 900 to the game???
Wonder if Ayr will sell out their allocation???

Is there any need to increase it, if the supposedly "Big Team" from along the road can't even bring 900 to the game???
Wonder if Ayr will sell out their allocation???

Up your game. Our fans clearly see you as less relevant than Cowdenbeath. That's your own fault for being rotten since the '80s.

No denying New Bayview is a god awful place to watch football but its well equipped, fairly modern and in relatively good nick. Add the plastic sorry, state of the art artificial turf to the mix and we are OK. Personally a wee terraced covering at the sea wall (a bit like what Stenny have) and we would be well set up. Anyone who prefers the shite-hole AKA Central Park needs their head examined.

I remember the days (not that long ago) when Wraith would fill their 800 allocation at Bayview very quickly and very easily Just another sign of a club in demise, just like the rest of us. Remind me...1 million and rising? Hardly the sign of a club on the up.

No doubting your favorites going into this game. Full time and all that blah blah blah, but in true Kevin Keegan style I would just love it if we beat you c***s. My life would be complete:thumsup2

I don't give 2 fucks what anyone else thinks. This is my derby. Near 30 years is just fucking ridiculous to get one over on you utter hams.FunnyHorse6.jpg.8c749ac5e63f6270af8dfd90cf4762e7.jpg

Archived