Celtic v St Johnstone 26th August 2017

You're on risky ground with this Paulo. Very risky. First time we've had 3 match threads with a PSJFC theme and it's the first time we've won our first three matches in the top league. If we lose next week we know who to blame...

Image result for finger of blame

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

You're on risky ground with this Paulo. Very risky. First time we've had 3 match threads with a PSJFC theme and it's the first time we've won our first three matches in the top league. If we lose next week we know who to blame...

Image result for finger of blame

I don't want that level of accountability. Let's all head back over to the cfcvpsjfc one...

PSJ is the name of our supporters' team. For that reason, this is clearly the superior thread.
Anyway, I'm coming home next Friday. See you at Celtic Park, lads.

I'll give you a wave, in the opposite corner, up the top. I'll have a green and white scarf on.

8 minutes ago, Costanza said:

What's the script with Millar? Has he just been completely frozen out. Very strange situation.

His Mrs on social media today "Treat others how you would like to be treated yourself what is achieved by ignorance and a total lack of respect" 

I think he's defo on his way out.

it would be sad to see midge go, despite going through the hate many threw at him on the pitch, to being a bit of a poster boy (twitter/vids and all that modern stuff) when fit and on his game he has been outstanding for saints in some very important games.

43 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

It will be interesting to see what time zone the Celtic players will be in when this game kicks aff.

17th century or mid 19th probably. Just another day really.

Archived