Today's scores /talking points

fan of the juniors

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, HurlfordKevin said:

It was all over social media, supporters slating muirkirk to the lowest. A young, inexperienced team down to 9 men for 2/3s of a game against boys who are ex senior and getting paid a hell of a lot more to be there. I'm not defending the muirkirk result, it was a terrible score, I just dislike the hypocrisy of the Talbot fans as today the shoe was on the other foot and they saw how hard it was to play as 9 men.

Utter shite. Not one Talbot fan slated Muirkirk anywhere. Most felt sorry for them and hoped they went on to have a good season

Cambuslang 2 v Kilsyth 0

Kilsyth in desperate need of a striker!!!

First goal: A very soft penalty that I'm still scratching my head, as to what it was actually for lol??

Definitely a kick in the teeth as It was all one way traffic for Kilsyth and ourselves playing the better of the football.

At least 3 or 4 brilliant chances squandered by our strikers not long after this. Decent build up play for us, but lacking the final finish up top.

Goal 2: Taken very well by the big striker! Silly error at the back from our left back, eventually leading to a ball delivered low into the box for the striker to meet. Game over!!

Our guys up top need to learn a lot from that, in terms of putting the ball in the net. The strikers only real clear cut chance on goal all afternoon, and he tucks it away nicely.

Could've been a different story today if we could put away the chances we missed.

Goals win games, and from that performance, we won't win many games if we can't score!!

Hopefully the new gaffer see's the same weaknesses the supporters do and gets some new bodies in asap!!

Archived