Today's scores /talking points

fan of the juniors

Ha ha . Anytime anyone has said anything about Tony you are the 1st on defending him & decrying anyone that has anything to say about him . The list is long .
Can you not just admit on here what you say on your forum that he is out of his depth & his record over his whole tenure his unacceptable?
What's his record in the last 15 league games again?

I have pointed out on here that there are very few managers that have won as much as Tony has in the last few seasons. That is a fact (Sloan, Mcewan the exception)

I don't ever recall using the words ever that he is out his depth?

I have said on the pollok forum that he is under pressure to start the season well as his 2017 league record is unacceptable.

You clearly know his last 15 games record as you are obviously stalking me on the pollok forum as well as on here.

You seem to take more enjoyment out Pollok losing than your side winning. That is usually the sign of someone with an inferiority complex.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why would pollok pay for something that is nothing to do with them. 
Car is parked on a street, and sadly some idiot has done that. Hopefully someone seen it happen. But nothing to do with pollok.

Talbot's bus had a window smashed at Beith by someone who wasn't at the game - Beith paid for it. It's what you do

The result at Auchinleck was no different than the goal we were not given at Guys Meadow which stopped our league chances. To say you were not effected by the half time scoreline amuses me because you lost another goal to 10 men straight after the kick off. The match turned when Lyle was quite rightly sent off.

Fantastic result today for ladeside not many ladeside fans or junior fans in general would have predicted or expected that result, but it's only one game long way to go yet , should be a massive boost for management and players for the games ahead.
As for pollok, I still expect them to be up there challenging this season signed a few decent players .

Got to agree but then again we should have replaced Wilson as he had already picked up a yellow through amateur dramatics. Everybody and there granny knew that he would be set up for another yellow and Boyle duly cashed in by feigning injury. McMeniman had already conned the referee into carding Shankland. The fact of the matter was Talbot were cutting the Rabs defence to ribbons and even with 10 men we went 3-0 up. Lyle deserved his red card and the rest is history Rabs went for the kill and got the points. However the theatrics of the Rabs team was shocking as they had two men booked for simulation by a referee who wasn't up to the grade for such an important match. Before the cards I thought we played well and our three goals were executed well. We might not win the league but we have the makings of a decent side. 

Talbot will be there or there abouts in league and looked to be cutting the rabs to shreds til 2nd red card if I was tucker I'd be raging at lyle 3 nil up you shud never be getting a red. One thing for sure Talbot will score a lot more goals this season

I have pointed out on here that there are very few managers that have won as much as Tony has in the last few seasons. That is a fact (Sloan, Mcewan the exception)

I have said on the pollok forum that he is under pressure to start the season well as his 2017 league record is unacceptable.

You clearly know his last 15 games record as you are obviously stalking me on the pollok forum as well as on here.

You seem to take more enjoyment out Pollok losing than your side winning. That is usually the sign of someone with an inferiority complex.

What has he won of any note apart from the west

Fantastic result today for ladeside not many ladeside fans or junior fans in general would have predicted or expected that result, but it's only one game long way to go yet , should be a massive boost for management and players for the games ahead.
As for pollok, I still expect them to be up there challenging this season signed a few decent players .

Personally don't expect pollok anywhere near challenging mate. There pish. overpaid players that think they just need to turn up

Lol . Was waiting for that one
Win a game & give a bit out & now am a mad stalker who only wants Pollok to lose [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
By spending what they have like it or not Pollok have set themselves up this season to be the top dogs in the West & to fall flat on their face at the 1st real huddle whether you like it or not is hilarious & worthy of a piss take .
Also being on a forum elsewhere doesn't make you a stalker [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Kilbirnie looked the part yesterday and nice to see Budgie and Gordon Robertson doing well.We defended very poorly and I have to say that McGoldrick to me looks far less able as a centre half than Gal.Gal is quicker,better in the tackle and a better footballer so I think Tony should move him back to his natural position asap and then sort out the defence from there.It was a warning shot for Lok as to how tough this league always is and Tony has his work cut out in blending together so many new players at once.Also still have concerns as many fans have had for a while that Alan McKenzie just doesn't do enough as a striker.He doesn't score goals and isn't a physical threat despite his size.

15 hours ago, BANKIEBILL said:

impressed with our performance against the double winners. An even first half with only a cheap goal ( good finish from Joe Andrew ) separating the teams. Bankies by far the better team in second half but you need to take your chances. Loch Park facilities coming on a treat. We do need a goalscorer though 

Last sentence has been the case for a few years now. Our Performance and rest of yesterday's results shows how tight this league will be and I won't be reading too much into how the league table is looking just yet as I can see it changing several times throughout the season 

2 hours ago, Lokloyal said:

Kilbirnie looked the part yesterday and nice to see Budgie and Gordon Robertson doing well.We defended very poorly and I have to say that McGoldrick to me looks far less able as a centre half than Gal.Gal is quicker,better in the tackle and a better footballer so I think Tony should move him back to his natural position asap and then sort out the defence from there.It was a warning shot for Lok as to how tough this league always is and Tony has his work cut out in blending together so many new players at once.Also still have concerns as many fans have had for a while that Alan McKenzie just doesn't do enough as a striker.He doesn't score goals and isn't a physical threat despite his size.

Only players in Ladeside team left from last season were keeper and Anderson. Rest have gone to likes of Lithgae , BSC and Pollok. Only player brought in with super league experience is Sweeney , who a thought was man of match. Lost 7-1 in first pre season and been struggling to find correct shape for team. Was surprised at Pollok yesterday Butch wide left Gallagher right back wtf. We were convinced McInally would bring Young  into centre at h/t and 2nd half would be different but he didn't and it wasn't. Pollok have some real good players at their disposal but playing with an actual midfield would help Anderson ran riot at times yesterday... and their keeper is fantastic.

Archived