Irvine Victoria 17/18

tombo

When I seen the signings at the start of the season, in all honesty, I was a tad worried but I couldn't have been more wrong.

All of the boys who have came in have been outstanding. Strengthened the squad very well and made us a very hard team to beat.

I'll unfortunately miss the next 2 games as I'm on holiday but hopefully the boys can continue their good form and get some more points on the board.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, tombo said:

Won't be there today lads, so keep the run going. Something has to give at Winton v Whitletts so a chance to put a wee bit of space between us and them.

Mon the Toria! :thumsup2

Headed down to Irvine just now, another big game today, looking forward to it immensely...Mon the Vics

Well done yesterday lads, another good victory, goals spread around the team, and wee Sean scoring again. Player of the season so far IMO.

Now on to the Scottish and Maybole this Saturday.

T

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Moomintroll
Aye looks like they will get promoted 
no a bad side they are 
but as tombo said we were under strength when we played them 

Not such a bad comment, still a bit trolly but constructive at the same time. Keep it up and we will be on the same side eventually.

Guest Moomintroll
6 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Ha ha good luck for the season and as I say looks like we will be playing each other next year 

Looking that way, hopefully we will both push on from there. Always want to see any Ayrshire team doing well and Darvel have been a real success story over the last couple of years, hope they can keep it up and I'm sure with the momentum around  they will.

12 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Aye looks like they will get promoted 

no a bad side they are 

but as tombo said we were under strength when we played them 

I like it DL, on our side now!

Darvel are doing no too bad, you earned the right to be there, however, got to keep it up though as it's not an easy league.

T

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived