power

davied85

First episode back was decent. Forgot both how much of a banger (quality tune context) Fiddy’s opening track is, and how much of a wee fucking banger (worstcunt context) Tariq is. Hope he gets his totties at some point soon.

If there’s any justice in this world, Tariq will meet his maker in the form of a Glock19.

Episode 5 watched and I can’t even begin to describe how much I hate that little fucking rodent Tariq. There is nobody on the television currently that I despise more. Unbelievably irritating. The Blue Waffle in human form.

Season has been pretty good so far otherwise, though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Twinkle said:

Suprised there hasnt been much chat about this. This season is getting better with every episode

Aye it’s been excellent so far with a couple of surprises along the way imo. Only 3 eps left but cannot work out how this is going to end. 

I’m loving it. Haven’t watched this weeks, however really badly want to see a cull of some characters getting their totties.

Tariq, Lakesha and that fud Saxe, it would be awesome if all three where done away with.....

Just caught up with this weeks episode.

Nearly, nearly two out the three man. Gutting.

On 14/10/2019 at 18:25, wellboy1991 said:

I’m loving it. Haven’t watched this weeks, however really badly want to see a cull of some characters getting their totties.

Tariq, Lakesha and that fud Saxe, it would be awesome if all three where done away with.....

Still think he has a big role to play in the ending. Can't see his last appearance just being shown the door after being one of the stars of the series'.