power

davied85

The Tariq stuff is shite. Aside from the fact that he’s the least convincing gangster / hard man in television history, pulling the “you’re so selfish, you were never a dad to me” shite makes no sense when we’ve five seasons of him being brought up by ghost, and it was only a couple of episodes ago that ghost saved his life from the boy Vincent.

Tariq is the absolute worst.

Two instances of Ghost trying to look seething last episode were dreadful, specially the one with Tasha in her house. Awful [emoji23]

Think Dre is going to get it soon. Dont want Tommy or Ghost to get clipped.

Doing away with Tate would make for an interesting storyline given his profile

So here’s my two cents:

Ghost killed his dad when he was younger and doesn’t want Tariq to do something similarly stupid, that’s why he’s trying to protect him but also why he wants to make him see the consequences of his actions.

He also planned the shooting at truth and that’s why he phoned 2bit in prison, to set it up.

Spent the whole episode saying “nothing can stop me” and acting like more of a dick than usual, almost egging people on to try and kill him, but he was a step ahead as usual.

He told Ramona he’d meet her in an hour, because he knew what was about to go down. It’s the perfect plan from Ghost to as always be a step ahead.

The only people he hadn’t accounted for here were Dre and Sachs.

I agree the way Ghost was carrying on was weird. The whole Tariq should confess thing came from nowhere and was odd. And his demeanour as you say, his arrogance and point scoring cost him a warning from Rashad which was totally out of character. Could just be the terrible patter we are accustomed to in this show though!

Either way buzzing for it to come back. It is fucking trash but you cant not watch it.

• 1 month later...

I thought it was better than the Dre episode purely for the fact that it leaves a nice open position when it turns out that Ghost is alive that Paz knows Tommy killed Angela and may forgive Ghost.

Still not a big fan of the flashback episodes just now because they’re not progressing anything. As of now Dre dying is the only new thing we really know in 2 episodes.