The games a bogey

As shown today by Jack getting away with a clear headbutt and having his red card rescinded. Rangers bang on about how hard done they are but this is proof that we are not on a level playing field.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The situation with Jack is similar to Scott Brown having his red card rescinded last season despite the shocking tackle on Boyce.
Both games saw the referee make mistakes against Rangers/Celtic so in a bid to apologies they rescind the red cards.

It's wrong, both were clearly red cards. Jack clearly motions a head but towards stokes - whether contact is made or not is irrelevant - he made a head but motion.

I know Stokes had him by the throat, and had done a tackle earlier that wouldn't have been out of place in a WWE bout.

Stokes not receiving a retrospective red card is equally as farcical.
The review panel was supposed to clear up these things, but this week it's made it look a total waste of times

6 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Why don't you all boycott away games versus the 2 of them ?

I tend not to go to those grounds anyway and usually find a stream to watch online than spend like £28 to sit in a corner listening to their nonsense

13 minutes ago, Del_Superwell said:

It was overturned for the very reason he plays for Rangers and SFA shat themselves since they had a petition going against one of the referees.  Any of the other clubs don't get this sort of treatment.

I find the usual 'disgrace!!!' response to things like this cringey as f**k but this is definitely true. For all the stick people give referees (regardless of his other incorrect decisions in the same game) the guy's correctly sent someone off for motioning his head toward an opponent and the utter shitebags running our game have overturned it because they're rather one of the two mutant teams in Glasgow don't release some sort of laughable statement. Club 1872 had probably already drafted something up about the murder Stokes got away with and how what was actually just incompetent referring was some sort of anti-Rangers conspiracy.

16 minutes ago, gannonball said:

You dont think an attempted headbutt is a sending off? 

I dont believe its any bias, just total incompetence. 

It wasn't and the SFA appeals panel agree.

1 minute ago, LinkinFighter said:

You're a snivelling wee shitebag, gone into hiding after the game.

Another online tough guy....

9 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Image result for seinfeld gif

Moving pictures come to Dundee.

Archived