Who is the best leader?

Colkitto

Who is the best leader?   

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is there really a contest here? Although neither would be appealing to a generally liberal Scottish society, one has a long record of competence, dragging a nation from the gutter to a significantly higher standard of living and becoming a major player on the world stage, while the other has presided over an utter shitshow domestically and managed to worsen relations with friend and foe alike within a few months of taking office.

Let's ask their respective populations who's the better leader. Latest approval ratings - Trump 34%, Putin 83%

3846801_242.jpg

8 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

Is there really a contest here? Although neither would be appealing to a generally liberal Scottish society, one has a long record of competence, dragging a nation from the gutter to a significantly higher standard of living and becoming a major player on the world stage, while the other has presided over an utter shitshow domestically and managed to worsen relations with friend and foe alike within a few months of taking office.

Let's ask their respective populations who's the better leader. Latest approval ratings - Trump 34%, Putin 83%

3846801_242.jpg

In my ramble above I tried to highlight the chaotic method of government of the two countries, the two personalities Trump and Putin are products which would not be out of place in the middle ages, both are immensely egotistic yet they have manoeuvred themselves into positions of power in the world, in my eyes they are the equivalent of the Mugabe's, Gadaffi's and Saddam's of this world, the only difference is that they have a civil bureaucracy behind them where the three despots slaughtered their's.

At this time in history we are so governed as we were centuries ago and hopefully in the future the governments of today will be dispensed with and a more fairer institution will be in place.

Archived