Irvine Meadow 17/18

MeddaNewGuy

13 hours ago, dreggin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I remember about 10 years ago at Victoria Park when the gate was halved and the crowd was 1200 plus and there were 800 concessions and 400 "full fares"

Coming from a Dodger whose club was chased by the taxman for unpaid bills and who used to turn up with around "50" of a committee in tow. You stiffed us for years in the same way so,gies peace!

Pot and Kettle!:whistle

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Meadow never had more than 14 committee members, since I was in the committee 20 odd years ago, unless you are talking more than 25 years ago you are talking nonsense. To be honest the 800 concession game was a one off that I can remember.

Victoria 3-1 Meadow

Vics were hungrier and deserved it more than Meadow. Hope the genuine Vics fans enjoy their night.

Real fans of both clubs will realise their respective games on Monday are far bigger than tonight's game.

On 24/08/2017 at 22:41, dreggin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I remember about 10 years ago at Victoria Park when the gate was halved and the crowd was 1200 plus and there were 800 concessions and 400 "full fares"

Let's put the record straight here, the two teams had a gentlemans agreement to split the gates for Marymass and Ardagh whether it was one or two games. Meadow decided they would pull out of that agreement after the Marymass game in 2013 for their own selfish ends. So suck it up we got both gates this year thanks for the donations.

15 hours ago, .Stuart. said:

Was still happening up until a couple of years ago. That's why the Marymass game isn't a shared gate anymore.

Bullshit here's the truth and if you want to see the letter from your committee come down to Vics park !

Let's put the record straight here, the two teams had a gentlemans agreement to split the gates for Marymass and Ardagh whether it was one or two games. Meadow decided they would pull out of that agreement after the Marymass game in 2013 for their own selfish ends. So suck it up we got both gates this year thanks for the donations

16 hours ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

why is it £6 entry,adl teams charge £5 per game?:unsure2:

Well Meadow are in the first division and charge £6/£3 and if the game was at media park then what would they charge. Same teams different ground , Same price !

Archived