Irvine Meadow 17/18

MeddaNewGuy

Im no fan of Meadow at all but I hope they resurrect sooner than later to put the vultures on here back in their box.
Meadow are a sure bet to resurface at some point in the future whether with this manager or another but I wouldn't put a penny on likes of Darvel or Vics hitting the heights in the meantime.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Long may it continue. Loosing league game 4-0 yesterday. Loosing the marymass game to the vics for 1st time I'm 11 years so I heard. Played them twice no wins. They are a league below. Great progress keep up the good work. 

Much better than when you were involved with the club. What was it? Shettleston 4-0 Meadow, Troon 8-0 Meadow?

Ross' no2 has now left to become Kello Rovers gaffer, what's the story here?

John Quinn resigned earlier today as coach of Irvine Meadow.

John has been appointed Manager of Kello Rovers. We wish him all the best in his new role.

Jimmy Noble ex Meadow player will assist Ross in the next few weeks until a new coach is appointed.

Surely the fans are happy with 6 out of 9.considering use were away to troon..home shetto.n away to peasy...use got to give young ross a chance...instead of being negative...

None of the fans are being negative and most are very willing to give Ross a good crack at this.

It's just sad to see so many fans of other clubs wanting to see a young manager fail. Quite pathetic really.

20 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

None of the fans are being negative and most are very willing to give Ross a good crack at this.

It's just sad to see so many fans of other clubs wanting to see a young manager fail. Quite pathetic really.

Looks like mainly Vics and that huge team Darvel but I think they hate there selves

Young Ross did well last season with Kello and has been given a wonderful opportunity at a good club....he will make mistakes as every coach does...but 6 points from the first 3 James is an ok start...I'm sure given support from the meadow fans he will bring them success.

22 hours ago, pheasant plucker said:

Im no fan of Meadow at all but I hope they resurrect sooner than later to put the vultures on here back in their box.
Meadow are a sure bet to resurface at some point in the future whether with this manager or another but I wouldn't put a penny on likes of Darvel or Vics hitting the heights in the meantime.

Aye, very much this for me as well. We're talking about morons of a particularly rarefied type here. The sort of people who actually type "ha ha ha" and "lol" at the end of all their posts.

There is a certain grim irony that they spend so much time writing on forums in their adult lives when they so clearly spent so much of their school days dogging it to abuse solvents.

15 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Aye, very much this for me as well. We're talking about morons of a particularly rarefied type here. The sort of people who actually type "ha ha ha" and "lol" at the end of all their posts.

There is a certain grim irony that they spend so much time writing on forums in their adult lives when they so clearly spent so much of their school days dogging it to abuse solvents.

Well a few of them seem glued to this forum.

6 hours ago, dreggin said:

Looks like mainly Vics and that huge team Darvel but I think they hate there selves

Nothing to do with him failing as a manager that's your problem. Our complaint is his childish behaviour at both Vics derbies, calling Vics players childish names from the sideline ( basically making an arse of himself), then Marymass trying to get the Meadow players off the park before the presentation, fair do's to the Meadow captain Ben Carson and others saying no we stay on as it's the right thing to do. Then he's shouting across to our manager can I take them off now stevie, what a child. As Vic Toria said someone senior at Meadow should take Ross aside and tell him how to conduct himself as a Meadow manager. 

28 minutes ago, Westender1904 said:

Nothing to do with him failing as a manager that's your problem. Our complaint is his childish behaviour at both Vics derbies, calling Vics players childish names from the sideline ( basically making an arse of himself), then Marymass trying to get the Meadow players off the park before the presentation, fair do's to the Meadow captain Ben Carson and others saying no we stay on as it's the right thing to do. Then he's shouting across to our manager can I take them off now stevie, what a child. As Vic Toria said someone senior at Meadow should take Ross aside and tell him how to conduct himself as a Meadow manager. 

Och put a sock in it, ya repetitive twonk!

52 minutes ago, meddamadsquad said:

Put on it by administrators, thanks to complaints fae a mouthy contributor to this forum.........not a Medda fan either I might add. Not hard to work it oot Tombo

Is it indefinite? I've seen worse on here and I have been guilty of having a rant myself! It's a bit off if you canny take it after giving it out. On here it's either fact,personal opinion, bullshit or banter and throw in the odd rant. That's what makes it interesting.:blink:

13 hours ago, tombo said:

Is it indefinite? I've seen worse on here and I have been guilty of having a rant myself! It's a bit off if you canny take it after giving it out. On here it's either fact,personal opinion, bullshit or banter and throw in the odd rant. That's what makes it interesting.:blink:

If u can't take the banter and pish on here u should stay off it 

I miss geos rants 

Archived