Irvine Meadow 17/18

MeddaNewGuy

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I could have pre"dick"ted that answer from you because you know nothing or you're one of the sheep being fed the old bullshit yet again, standing there with your nose buried in the trough lapping and slobbering it all up.

Are you still living in 2009?

Question for Vics fans how many of you have called the Meadow, Irvine Celtic ? If you don't your liars.

Why would we call them Irvine Celtic? Everyone knows the history, but it's just that... history. No one now a days wants to bring old firm into the junior game, Irvine Victoria accepted a sponsor from a willing company, maybe your club or others are in a position to turn such things down but our club isn't. The Louden Tavern offered to pay for our strips and training gear for the next 3 years I'm led to believe and that's just something a club like Vics can't afford to turn down. To suggest it's anything different is just being narrow minded. Get your mind out of the 1930s and move on, everyone else has.

5 minutes ago, IrvineVicsMan said:

Why would we call them Irvine Celtic? Everyone knows the history, but it's just that... history. No one now a days wants to bring old firm into the junior game, Irvine Victoria accepted a sponsor from a willing company, maybe your club or others are in a position to turn such things down but our club isn't. The Louden Tavern offered to pay for our strips and training gear for the next 3 years I'm led to believe and that's just something a club like Vics can't afford to turn down. To suggest it's anything different is just being narrow minded. Get your mind out of the 1930s and move on, everyone else has.

You are saying I am the 1930's,,,,,,,,,, I am saying the sponsor of the Vics is back further than that the 17th century

You are saying I am the 1930's,,,,,,,,,, I am saying the sponsor of the Vics is back further than that the 17th century

And that's exactly what they are, a sponsor. A sponsor that we can't afford to turn down. Now away and worry about which manager is next in line at Meadow.

Archived