Irvine Meadow 17/18

MeddaNewGuy

Aye, very much this for me as well. We're talking about morons of a particularly rarefied type here. The sort of people who actually type "ha ha ha" and "lol" at the end of all their posts.
There is a certain grim irony that they spend so much time writing on forums in their adult lives when they so clearly spent so much of their school days dogging it to abuse solvents.

Sounds like some of the knuckle draggers that follow your lot..ha ha ha, lol,etc etc. [emoji23]

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 03/09/2017 at 14:32, dreggin said:

Question for Vics fans how many of you have called the Meadow, Irvine Celtic ? If you don't your liars.

Who are you to cast aspersions on Vics fans? You trapped up here in the 70's and were located in the ghetto with the rest of the overspill.  Another glory hunter on here spouting pish.

The vast majority of the boys who follow the Vics are either born and bred Westenders, like myself or have a family connection. My kids and grandkids will attend occasionally and they haven't lived down the bottom end. Like my signature states, it's in the blood.  

It has feck all to do with your Irvine Celtic theory. Geo61, who follows your mob will confirm that as he is originally one of us.

As for me, the Dodgers on here who know me will also confirm that the Louden Tavern would not be my choice of sponsor, and for the record, I hate your mob more than I do Sevco.

However as been pointed out we are not in a position to turn down good money. after all it is in reality only a pub. If the criteria is that you only accept sponsors from your home town, then almost every junior club would be fecked. 

Pot and Kettle, don't you think given your club's historical backing. How many Glasgow based sponsors did your club benefit from when Rankin was in charge?

T

Archived