Irvine Meadow 17/18

MeddaNewGuy

Troon 2 - 3 Irvine Meadow. Carson (2 (1pen)), Connolly.

Newman, McKeown, McKinnon, Miller, Begley, Carson, Hannah, Devlin, McKay, McTernan, McCrea.

Subs: Strachan, Carnwath, Boyle, Connolly, Gordon.

Excellent 3 points to start the league campaign.

#Monthemedda

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Meddaheroes1973 said:

Troon 2 - 3 Irvine Meadow. Carson (2 (1pen)), Connolly.

Newman, McKeown, McKinnon, Miller, Begley, Carson, Hannah, Devlin, McKay, McTernan, McCrea.

Subs: Strachan, Carnwath, Boyle, Connolly, Gordon.

Excellent 3 points to start the league campaign.

#Monthemedda

Brilliant result 

we welcome the chase 

ha ha ha ha ha 

1 hour ago, .Stuart. said:

that's 3 separate threads where you've said 'we welcome the chase'. Get some new patter ya absolute sad sack.

.f**k rite off ur like the rest of the medda players management and supporters 

a fud 

think yous are the real deal 

we shall wait and see 

Ryan begley is a a woss a big girls blouse nipped and scratched our no 9 a young 18 year old all game to an extent that his whole torso was covered no protection from referee despite being told at half time. Is this is football !!!! Other teams be warned the mans a big girls blouse.

51 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Ryan begley is a a woss a big girls blouse nipped and scratched our no 9 a young 18 year old all game to an extent that his whole torso was covered no protection from referee despite being told at half time. Is this is football !!!! Other teams be warned the mans a big girls blouse.

It's the medda way mate 

No sore grapes gear 2-3 says it the way it is but the man is a disgrace other teams be aware. He will drive more young players out our grade and it's not right. He knows what he did if irvine X11 condone it then so be it. Disgrace from a supposed professional player. All I'm saying. Hope he's happy driving young players out the game.

You might laugh Stuart lovely guy off pitch but today !! Despite the officials being mentioned at halftime he persisted. I played juniors in the 70's but to nip and scratch guys. Hrsd tackles yes. Nip and scratch He's a woman never heard the likes all I'm saying other refs and teams beware.

We had a good day today with you and your support however his actions has soured a good day. I hope he is proud. We have a young man at 18 by the way has played at u 20for senior clubs who might question why he plays at our grade. Didn't even apologise to they young lad. You might be past it Ryan but don't spoil the hopes of the young players. Hope your proud Ryan.

Archived