Irvine Meadow 17/18

MeddaNewGuy

New to following medda since my son signed in the summer, couldn't see an existing thread. Thought it would be good idea to make one for all medda chat.

Form has been very patchy in friendlies and cup but I thought second half tonight it was superb to watch albeit against a poor side. Haven't seen a team attack like that in my few years watching the juniors.

What's the thoughts for the season? Got to be looking to go up as part of the top 4

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Meadow are stronger this season with more of a goal threat with McTernan,  McKay and Connelly and have a good chance of top 4.
Main challenge coming from Largs, Petershill, Cambuslang, Glencairn and Kilsyth.

Top 4 in no particular order. Largs. Kilsyth. Glencairn. Peasie. Medda for a play off spot

5 hours ago, Geo61 said:

Irvine Meadow have just had a temporary loan deal till end of season confirmed for Ross McKinnon from Elgin City. He is a left back/left midfielder. Previous clubs include East Kilbride BSC Clyde Dumbarton and Motherwell. Welcome to Medda Ross.

That's a cracking signing for Irvine if he's fit. Rosco has a wand for a left foot. He was absolutely deadly from set pieces when he was at BSC. His big problem back then was his weight. I bumped into him earlier this year and he looked in great shape though.

Archived