Tonight's Games

andy25

4 minutes ago, ADLNeutral said:

The gates for these games is not great as most of the punters expect the wee team to get pumped so don't bother going.

I'd still imagine that Talbot, Cumnock and Glenafton are going to feature in their top gates paydays every season. 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel for them m8, I really do.
I just don't think you can stop them competing and it could be the same if they drew a big fish in the first round of the Scottish.
They need the revenue from games like this.

Three big fish in five games at the beginning of every season is no good to any of the other three teams in this group. Odd fluke result but most of the time a beating. No good and needs to change.

If they want to keep groups they should go with 6 groups of 4 with best 2 runners up going through.

They could seed it using the previous season's league positions.

With the top 6 Ayrshire sides being seeded 1 through to the bottom 6 being seeded 4 and each group has 1 from each seeding.

If they want to keep groups they should go with 6 groups of 4 with best 2 runners up going through.
They could seed it using the previous season's league positions.
With the top 6 Ayrshire sides being seeded 1 through to the bottom 6 being seeded 4 and each group has 1 from each seeding.

Something is needed. Sooner rather than later.

Archived