Midweek results 15th/16th august

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit of stirring going on here! South Clubs try to rearange ties where possible. Newton have not played Creetown at Blairmount which was playable and just up the road so seems reasonable to switch.

Also how do you "bully" a club into playing a game?

Methinks you protest to much. 

41 minutes ago, info said:

Bit of stirring going on here! South Clubs try to rearange ties where possible. Newton have not played Creetown at Blairmount which was playable and just up the road so seems reasonable to switch.

Also how do you "bully" a club into playing a game?

Methinks you protest to much. 

Surely if clubs don't want to switch from a home tie which will make them some money to an away tie that will effectively cost them money in expenses, referees fees etc... Then there is no problem? Particularly teams like Creetown which get no help unlike Newton Stewart and the other full member clubs?

5 minutes ago, fullback said:

Surely if clubs don't want to switch from a home tie which will make them some money to an away tie that will effectively cost them money in expenses, referees fees etc... Then there is no problem? Particularly teams like Creetown which get no help unlike Newton Stewart and the other full member clubs?

No help as in brand new ( free ) facilities and a pitch which doesn't cost 10k per Season , not to mention near 30k in achieving said Licence !!!!!!!!! I think it's clear who has the the financial problems here , don't you 

2 minutes ago, AML67 said:

No help as in brand new ( free ) facilities and a pitch which doesn't cost 10k per Season , not to mention near 30k in achieving said Licence !!!!!!!!! I think it's clear who has the the financial problems here , don't you 

Fair enough haha

19 minutes ago, Mr Kirkcudbright said:

Saints were a decent goalkeeping performance away fae a win last night aye granted some of them aren't stepping up but just the luck that's gan about doon here just now, mon the Saints!

Your talking rubbish the boy in goals had a decent game he saved saints a few times .saints were a couple of strikers and a midfield away from a win more like ! Like i said already better young strikers on the bench give them a chance take your carot coloured glasses off !!!!!!!!!

15 minutes ago, LegendOfTheSouth said:

Stirring my foot, this is the facts.  I'm sure you're probably aware of the conversations already ;)

Thanks @fullback
Licensed club thinking they're big shots and can do what they want.  

Two accounts made up today simply to have a go how original  - surely you could come up with something better than this hahahaha ! 

Footie manager 17 you sound like a frustrated striker or a agent fur yin, did ye see what was on the bench???? This year was always gan to be a challenge and I support the management team fur giving it a go I'm share they'll get it right they've took the job Kenning that geed players were leaving and it might be hard to replace, a hard job that many managers wud have dodged to keep oot the fireing line,the carrot lads got a bit of bottle and a decent track record and Raymond's top notch.

1 hour ago, fullback said:

Totally disagree. Surely common sense should be used. Majority of Creetown's players are from Stranraer, which is obviously closer to Newton instead of creetown there for they would have saved money in travelling expenses (unless big housty and small Ben are r on large travelling expenses). Creetown may have lost their gate money for Wednesday night but it would have evened out when the teams met at creetown in the return fixture. Always make me laugh when teams like creetown bring up the issue of "getting financial help". Bet u used to have a field day slating your own club when "that security guy" (don't know his name) was pumping money into the club?? credit where credit is due with your club raising all that money on its own to erect the new changing rooms etc because it is a decent set up. 

1 hour ago, Football manager 17 said:

Your talking rubbish the boy in goals had a decent game he saved saints a few times .saints were a couple of strikers and a midfield away from a win more like ! Like i said already better young strikers on the bench give them a chance take your carot coloured glasses off !!!!!!!!!

He is Carrot

Footie manager 17 you sound like a frustrated striker or a agent fur yin, did ye see what was on the bench???? This year was always gan to be a challenge and I support the management team fur giving it a go I'm share they'll get it right they've took the job Kenning that geed players were leaving and it might be hard to replace, a hard job that many managers wud have dodged to keep oot the fireing line,the carrot lads got a bit of bottle and a decent track record and Raymond's top notch.

Have I missed something? What decent track record has Mr Frazer got??

15 hours ago, AML67 said:

Two accounts made up today simply to have a go how original  - surely you could come up with something better than this hahahaha ! 

I have better things to talk about than newton pal, I wasn't having a go it was just my opinion about it because of what @LegendOfTheSouth said, he certainly knows more about what happened than I do

15 hours ago, Mr Kirkcudbright said:

I saw what was on the bench I also saw what was on the pitch the same crap that's been there for the last 4 games .there must be something wrong if that's the quality carots attracting it's embarrassing some of his players are overpaid over weight over egod and over the hill so wake up your fishing boats about to sink .

2 hours ago, fullback said:

I have better things to talk about than newton pal, I wasn't having a go it was just my opinion about it because of what @LegendOfTheSouth said, he certainly knows more about what happened than I do

Ignore them Sir.  They'll be getting brought before the South Disciplinary anyway after this weeks actions and behaviour, so we will be letting them deal with it.

Archived