Midweek results 15th/16th august

1 hour ago, LegendOfTheSouth said:

Ignore them Sir.  They'll be getting brought before the South Disciplinary anyway after this weeks actions and behaviour, so we will be letting them deal with it.

Fire me a PM pal.  It's embarrassing that you're resorting to this and reflects badly on both clubs here. 

Thanks 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ecclesbrother said:

Uppers v threave off.... inside info... Uppers dont want it on... players away/injuries... league should look into the early call off... pitch has underwater drainage its fine.

Your talk more s***t than 10 arses. You seem to have a problem with talking nonsense about upper Annandale. I know the boys and they have their biggest squad to date . And as for inside info we'd all love you to come out and say who you really are. 

Good Luck to Lochar next weekend.  Fingers crossed they put a stop to Newton Stewart's fortunate start to the season.

Without any influences from up the road the cream of the crop will always come from the west, Gods Country!
Newton for the league this year. Keep the Dumfries monkeys hands off it again.

On 17/08/2017 at 11:48, Aguerooooo said:

Is Mr Frazer still in a job?

Things are just going from bad to worse down St Mary's way. But it was predicted by 95 percent of people.

Heard tonight the one and only special cabbage and his deputy have the full backing of the saints board the same board who openly swore at and abused their own fans on Saturday for voicing their disaproval at the way things are going .seems saints want to take the punters gate money but shut them up when the going gets tough and another 3 young players leaving the club this week must make you so proud Mr Fraser !!!!!!!

Heard tonight the one and only special cabbage and his deputy have the full backing of the saints board the same board who openly swore at and abused their own fans on Saturday for voicing their disaproval at the way things are going .seems saints want to take the punters gate money but shut them up when the going gets tough and another 3 young players leaving the club this week must make you so proud Mr Fraser !!!!!!!

Obviously your related to one of the younger players thats not getting a game?

Think I wrote a spiel on here a while back when St Cuthberts had lost to Bonnyton and the management team were getting undeserved criticism on this forum and about the narrow minded and down right disrespectful things being wrote,this seems to have raised its ugly head again, neily 1690 I think you've Hit it on the head,Football manager 17 isn't disguising is anger very well that's exactly who he seems to be,surely this is a banter/opinion site, but it seems to lack that and edge towards  wanting to abuse people or clubs,in my non-bias opinion for what's it's worth St Cuthberts who I've watched on two occasions so far are a club that seem to be going through a time of change, players have left from a ready made successful team which will happen to clubs at one point or another,on the two occasions i watched them they played good football but just lacked in certain areas but looked well drilled and well coached but as with everything new it takes time, the management team because they are a co-management, the Frazer lad seems to be getting the brunt of things  Im guessing will be trying very hard at a job that was going to be tough,but I think it gets made more of because of the size of club and what's expected,and if players are leaving at this stage surely they have to be questioned as well,yes in the long run if their not doing their jobs then things would have to change but let them get on with what they obviously need to do, other clubs in the area are going through the same thing at their level,but some quotes on here are disgusting but you can see that with the lack of positive attention or feedback they get.

Archived