c***s in shops

1 minute ago, Shotgun said:

Or who reach the checkout, then send their partner off to fetch something else, forcing the rest of the queue to wait in a seething rage until they return.

Or if you're with your Missus at the checkout and she leaves you to get the stuff she forgot, leaving me penniless in the rapidly progressing queue.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Romeo said:

This really boils my piss.

The DVLA should station themselves at petrol stations, watch for c***s creating havoc by doing this and cut their license up in front of them before setting their car on fire.

You're not getting this, it just leaves the morons in queues leaving the other side of the pump free for normal people. It's a good thing.

Awww shops are the worst.

c***s that wait in queues with between 1 to 4 items  (not enough for a basket basically). Get to the till and dump the stuff while the person scans and bags it. They wait until being told the total to then get their bag (if have one), then wallet/purse then go into the change section to count out loads of fucking coppers and silvery shite. If you know you only have a few every day items and therefore the rough amount start counting the change out while the checkout person scans and bags you c***s

Old c***s that bump into their pals but procede to block an aisle while they update each other on who is dead. Get out the road or at least leave room for folk to get past.

c***s who walk into shops and just beyond the door but still in front of the entrance dead stop to check if they have what I assume is if they have their wallet or purse. It's a fucking doorway you cretins. 

The self checkouts at the Sainsburys in gorgie do my box in though. The option to put down your bag often comes up with an error which makes me look like a c**t. Fucking machine c**t

I have more but I'm getting angry. It mainly involves the fat sloth like burds that breath like darth vader and roam the isle being total utter c***s 

I'm a big fan of checkout workers who won't converse with me unless absolutely necessary. I'm there to get some shopping, not to engage in tiresome, needless small-talk about the weather or any other utterly monotonous subject. Just scan my items as quickly as possible, take my payment, and get me out of there. That is what is best for both parties. 

Mostly covered, the key though is the self absorbed who see it as a 'day out' and so reserve the right to treat it as a special occasion. My feckin' mum is one, I go through and get her messages for her every week (tomorrow actually, can't feckin' wait) and she's seen me building a case of 'seethe pus' and even commented that "some people have no regard for others" as she's stotting about the place getting in folks way. The odd time I've managed to go without her she can't believe how quick I was. Its fecking shopping, not a pleasant or social experience. In, grab what you need, get out. Simples. 

The biggest cvnts in the supermarket are those stress inducing self check outs, my missus prefers them, I can't stand them, no point if you're buying bevvy anyway as you need to wait on someone checking you're over 25. If the places weren't full of the great unwashed it would probably be fine though, the 'big Asda' in Dunfermline is an eye opener although the one In Livi wins for the amount of Chavistocracy among its clientele. I'm sure there are more scummy Asda's and I'm sure the outraged shoppers of P & B will out them but of the ones I frequent, Livi wins the title of slummiest Asda.

Ikea a couple of weeks back, bought a big wardrobe for daughter's room that we wanted delivered
Went to the delivery place, two guys in front stood with their mobiles trying to sort who was available at what time for at least ten minutes
Queue building up behind them all the time with no f**ks given
Lassie at the checkout was well pissed off too

1 minute ago, Sonsrock said:

Ikea a couple of weeks back, bought a big wardrobe for daughter's room that we wanted delivered
Went to the delivery place, two guys in front stood with their mobiles trying to sort who was available at what time for at least ten minutes
Queue building up behind them all the time with no f**ks given
Lassie at the checkout was well pissed off too

When I'm with the missus I'm in a bit of a catch 22 in these situations. She'll be just as raging as I am but if I say something I'm the bad guy.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Theres no way all the specific things that have me utterly seething in shops havent been covered here already, so I will just say, people. Its people that make shopping a horrific experience.

People are c***s.

Its hard to argue with this logic, quite saddening but yeah. :(

3 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

When I'm with the missus I'm in a bit of a catch 22 in these situations. She'll be just as raging as I am but if I say something I'm the bad guy.

Say something. Tell them to fuckin hurry up. Better to be the bad guy for a bit to to die a little inside.

Dawdling through the local shopping centre...........

One of these energy salespersons: Excuse me Sir, can I ask who you buy your gas and electricity from?

Me: Nae c*nt, I steal it from my next door neighbour.

Ambulance chaser person: Excuse me Sir, have you ever had an accident.

Me (walking with a limp cause I'm waiting on a cartilage op): Aye but I divorced her.

Archived