c***s in shops

20 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I remember at one Accies game a junkie came in the pub with three Celtic tops he'd just nicked....think he sold the lot.:thumbsdown

So at least three cars in Hamilton got washed that weekend...

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 09:18, The Minertaur said:

Not going to read through 14 pages so apologies if this has already been mentioned -

The reduced price section.  I occasionally find a bargain here but it'll be a case of wandering by and casually glancing over to see a reduced pizza or a desert etc. 

That's a normal way of shopping. 

Then you get that one family who treat the reduced section as if it's purely for them and nobody else.  At the Tesco near me there is a family who must plan their day around the times when the food will be put out at a reduced price and they all head over to see what they can get.  

I have seen a Mother make her 3 kids head to the cheap veggie section and throw stuff into 3 trolleys without actually deciding if they need the item or not.  They then disappear leaving barely anything to go and check out how rewarding their shitebaggery was.  I've seen them then go back and drop off some of the stuff they don't want or isn't cheap enough. 

Yesterday I was in and saw one of the sons sitting next to the veggie bit waiting for the cheap stuff to go out.   Must only be about 10 years old!

Mrs RN#2 used to go shopping at anti-social times of the day to get the knock-downs at ASDA in Livingston.........she's no longer with us

On ‎24‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 15:18, The Minertaur said:

Not going to read through 14 pages so apologies if this has already been mentioned -

The reduced price section.  I occasionally find a bargain here but it'll be a case of wandering by and casually glancing over to see a reduced pizza or a desert etc. 

That's a normal way of shopping. 

Then you get that one family who treat the reduced section as if it's purely for them and nobody else.  At the Tesco near me there is a family who must plan their day around the times when the food will be put out at a reduced price and they all head over to see what they can get.  

I have seen a Mother make her 3 kids head to the cheap veggie section and throw stuff into 3 trolleys without actually deciding if they need the item or not.  They then disappear leaving barely anything to go and check out how rewarding their shitebaggery was.  I've seen them then go back and drop off some of the stuff they don't want or isn't cheap enough. 

Yesterday I was in and saw one of the sons sitting next to the veggie bit waiting for the cheap stuff to go out.   Must only be about 10 years old!

A reduced desert? That would be a bargain.

Archived