The astonishingly bad song thread

tongue_tied_danny

• 2 weeks later...

I don't remember Michael Barrymore's My Kind of Music, but My Kind of People was absolutely appalling and Barrymore was responsible for some of the worst television of all time once somebody decided he was more than just a game show host.

Just the master of earnest insincerity. Didn't he release a love song to his wife as a response to being outed as gay?

On 22/11/2021 at 00:46, eindhovendee said:

This was on Accidental Partridge's Twitter feed today.

f**k it's the worst.

This has spent the day popping in and out of my head. Genuinely astonishing television. I don't think I'll ever get the image of him doing the hands at the end out of my head.

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

This has spent the day popping in and out of my head. Genuinely astonishing television. I don't think I'll ever get the image of him doing the hands at the end out of my head.

It is incredible how bad it is. I didn't live in Britain when these he was doing all this so have never seen them,  I thought he was just a shit comedian he's an even worse singer (and lifeguard) but there's more.

This could make your arsehole sew itself up.

Edited by eindhovendee
Edited to remove YouTube version which wouldn't play.

The opening song ‘Welcome Tae Glasgae’ on the new Darkness album is a risible slice of shite.

…. To save anyone from posting ‘all Darkness songs are risible slices of shite’… I’ve done it for you. [emoji12]

First of all, wow they are still churning out music [emoji33]

Well I had to have a listen, and that is really bad. Someone actually thought that was good enough to be recorded….jeez oh!!

On 23/11/2021 at 17:14, eindhovendee said:

It is incredible how bad it is. I didn't live in Britain when these he was doing all this so have never seen them,  I thought he was just a shit comedian he's an even worse singer (and lifeguard) but there's more.

This could make your arsehole sew itself up.

He could do no wrong...until he did, obviously!

Many years ago, before the internet, I tried to buy a Dead Kennedys record by mail order from the Alternative Tentacles catalogue. This involved sending them a stamped addressed envelope for the catalogue and then sending a postal order for the record itself. They fucked up my order and sent me this shite instead....

Edited by Paul Kersey

The other night I couldn't sleep and found old episodes of Who Wants To Be a Millionaire on a channel. A "band manager" who looked like he was dressed for a school disco was on and constantly plugging some of his bands.

Imagine making indie landfill this boring.

Twin Atlantic's new EP is absolutely mince with not a single redeeming feature, somehow even worse than their last couple albums. A lot of people probably have this view over their entire catalogue but I actually enjoyed Vivarium and Free.