The astonishingly bad song thread

tongue_tied_danny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 22/11/2021 at 00:46, eindhovendee said:

This was on Accidental Partridge's Twitter feed today.

f**k it's the worst.

I still think that the Barrymore effort is the worst song on this thread but I watched something on Instagram today and can't stop, it's so bad.

It's some God botherers singing but please watch to 2 mins and see some top dancing to top off some excellent entertainment.

Back in the 80s I often  used to see Zodiac Mindwarp mentioned in music magazines. I never heard them but I used to marvel at how far out the name sounded. I soon  forgot that they even existed until, for some reason, the name popped into my head when  I was walking home from work today. So I searched for them on YouTube... and they are every bit as shite as you would imagine...

2 hours ago, Paul Kersey said:

Back in the 80s I often  used to see Zodiac Mindwarp mentioned in music magazines. I never heard them but I used to marvel at how far out the name sounded. I soon  forgot that they even existed until, for some reason, the name popped into my head when  I was walking home from work today. So I searched for them on YouTube... and they are every bit as shite as you would imagine...

you probably didn’t  like the darkness either 

7 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I went looking for something else to post and found this before I got there

I haven't listened but based on the name of the video I'm not hopeful.

We could have an entire sub thread of white rock bands and artists who listened to some Reggae and thought "that sounds really easy, we should try that" only to find it's not and they shouldn't have

Including this abomination

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

In 1984, at the dawn of Hip Hop  Grandmaster flash got to number 7 in the UK charts with "White Lines" so did "TV Funnyman" Russ Abbot

WHOA!!!

Wrong thread, chief. That song is a classic

Spoiler

At least, for those of us who remember school discos in the 1980s