The astonishingly bad song thread

tongue_tied_danny

On 07/09/2021 at 10:34, Jimi Shandrix said:

I would like to nominate the cover version of "Walking In The Air" by Frightened Rabbit, but common consensus on this forum would have me chased out of town with pitchforks and flaming torches. 

this is where i give zero fucks,  Frightened Rabbit are a fuckin awful ''band'' and you don't need to narrow it down to cover versions.

this shite makes me jealous of the deaf

The first time I heard this was in DeVitos nightclub in Arbroath back in the mid '90s.

It's a truly horrific tune, but the smokie b*****ds were going crazy for it... which kinda speaks volumes about their shithole town.

Edited by Paul Kersey

9 hours ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

What a whiny little f**k this guy was. Another great Soccer AM band. I just checked and was shocked to find that these c***s have had 11 (eleven) Top 10 hits. Unbelievable Jeff!

The late drummer, Stuart Cable, had his own show on Welsh telly. It was called Cable TV. That was by far the best thing about it. 

On 18/10/2021 at 17:40, Gibby82 said:

‘90s time traveller Steve Lamacq has just played this Stone Roses knock off gubbings on 6Music. It’s like that band from the Fast Show when they did an Indie version of Jazz Club, only much worse. 

Have a well deserved greenie for that turd. I have never heard or them before and hope I never do again. They sounded like Blossoms.

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/04/2021 at 17:28, latapythelegend said:

2 girls in my office are playing some shite from a band called Bad Boy Chiller Crew. Anybody had the misfortune of listening to them? I would link but on a restricted work PC.

On 22/04/2021 at 20:27, Jimi Shandrix said:

🤣I was not aware of their work so looked them up. Good to see Polmont are actively trying to help kids achieve their dreams when they get out. This one definitely belongs in this thread. Good work @latapythelegend.

Bad Boy Chiller Crew are getting their own TV show on ITV (nme.com)

Bad Boy Chiller Crew are set to star in their own comedy series for ITV.

Described as an “observational comedy,” newly-formed indie production company Rogo Productions will helm the new show about the Bradford-based rap collective.

The show will feature six 45-minute episodes, and is set to “follow the action-packed lives of the band as they embark on the biggest summer of their lives and careers.”

A press release about the show said: “The series will follow the working-class, Northern lads on their journey to stardom, taking viewers on a trip to Bradford and beyond, for the biggest summer of the boys’ lives as they tour the UK for the first time.

Bad Boy Chiller Crew