The astonishingly bad song thread

tongue_tied_danny

4 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Never thought I'd see the day that Corey Taylor, tried to imitate Chris Jericho FFS.

They are friends and he’s a big wrestling fan so probably a bit of taking-the-piss going on.

That fucking song though... 😬

Edited by 8MileBU

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/08/2020 at 09:09, 8MileBU said:

My mate posted this on the groupchat the other day. 

What even is this other than utter shite?

It's worryingly close to math rock but I think I enjoyed that. Or at least didn't hate it as much as some other things in here.

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

54 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

It's worryingly close to math rock but I think I enjoyed that. Or at least didn't hate it as much as some other things in here.

It made me angry with its horrible unlistenableness. That is not music. Just a combination of notes which don’t go. 

ETA: Fucking shite video too.

Edited by 8MileBU

Country & Eurodance what could go wrong? Rednex had a decent amount of sucess across mainland Europe with 18 number one entries across the continent. Maybe Brexit wasn't such a bad idea after all.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/mOYZaiDZ7BM?feature=oembed

10 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

It made me angry with its horrible unlistenableness. That is not music. Just a combination of notes which don’t go. 

ETA: Fucking shite video too.

Oh I stopped watching when the boy with the moustache and the 5-string bass turned up, but it was alright to listen to.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/08/2017 at 12:41, RiG said:

If you can somehow get through this abysmal emo pish from a bunch of guys who look the same as each other and demonstrate synchronised crab crawling at the 2:45 mark you are treated to some mental dance synth break down from out of nowhere...

I remember this video coming out, the crab crawl absolutely ended me and my friends.