#Sonshamers v Sons

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agent Kano kens the score. Wouldn't be surprised if he has a wee niggling injury to keep him out for this week. Alan Martin on the other hand will no doubt have the game of his life and I don't doubt Dobbie may well be the first man to breach our defence from open play in the league. 

Hopefully we have Handling fit and sign a fucking striker. Would take another point right now.

Hope we sign Iain Russell beforehand, firstly to slightly even up the number of ex players in each team, secondly because he'd be guarenteed to score and thirdly because he's still a more attractive option than quite a few free agent strikers kicking about.

In all seriousness this is going to be tough to watch. I could deal with just Dobbie last season, but this will send me over the edge. Aldo saving a penalty and Chris Kane scoring will leave me in a terribly miserable state.

I'd take another point just now, another tough away game. Hopefully Martin and Kane don't come back to haunt us and Dowie and Hill can continue their solid start and keep it tight at the back. Ally Roy continuing his impressive start with us would be great too, really good finish at Falkirk.

More exquisite passing from David Wilson would be most welcome too but so would another striking option before Saturday.

On performances up to now Stirling looks to me like another in a line of players who looked impressive against us but don't seem to perform the same when they join us. Early days yet but it looks like he may not command a regular start but should be a useful squad player. I don't know if it's team orders but he (and other wide men) seem to be trying too hard to set up Dobbie rather than having a pop themselves when in good positions. 

1 hour ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

On performances up to now Stirling looks to me like another in a line of players who looked impressive against us but don't seem to perform the same when they join us. Early days yet but it looks like he may not command a regular start but should be a useful squad player. I don't know if it's team orders but he (and other wide men) seem to be trying too hard to set up Dobbie rather than having a pop themselves when in good positions. 

Who else what feature on this line of players out of interest?  I'm struggling to think of any.

Archived