Raith v Forfar

Even though, I'll be at the Brora game midweek hoping we get through, I'd rather Vaughan, Spence, Buchanan, Barr etc weren't risked. I'd rather Court, Osei, Thorson, Berry etc got the run-out instead and keep the main 4 injury free for the league.

With that in mind, probably stick with the same team as yesterday.

Lennox

Thomson

Murray

Bene

McHattie

Barr

Robertson

Callachan

Vaughan

Spence

Buchanan.

I think/hope we should have enough about us for another relatively comfortable win here. We need to win every home game if we have any ambitions of winning the league anyway.

4-1( Vaughan with another couple, Spence on target again and Matthews to come on and rifle one in from 30 yards out).

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Even though, I'll be at the Brora game midweek hoping we get through, I'd rather Vaughan, Spence, Buchanan, Barr etc weren't risked. I'd rather Court, Osei, Thorson, Berry etc got the run-out instead and keep the main 4 injury free for the league.

With that in mind, probably stick with the same team as yesterday.

Lennox

Thomson

Murray

Bene

McHattie

Barr

Robertson

Callachan

Vaughan

Spence

Buchanan.

I think/hope we should have enough about us for another relatively comfortable win here. We need to win every home game if we have any ambitions of winning the league anyway.

4-1( Vaughan with another couple, Spence on target again and Matthews to come on and rifle one in from 30 yards out).

Who scored for the Loons?

7 hours ago, victormeldrew said:

Who scored for the Loons?

They wouldn't know, Billy big baws like Ayr this season and Morton and Dumfermline were in the past. They're too busy looking down on the wee clubs to realise they're in our division on "merit".

55 minutes ago, theSilverFox said:

They wouldn't know, Billy big baws like Ayr this season and Morton and Dumfermline were in the past. They're too busy looking down on the wee clubs to realise they're in our division on "merit".

:lol: We got pumped by Forfar last time we played, although admittedly we did have Gary Locke at the time. Aside from McBride, we've had Mensing and Malone play for us before, and Mark Millar has made appearances before. In all honesty, Forfar are one of the teams we're probably more familiar with. Still, it's good to see you're definitely not heads gone. 

Think we'll be Forfar Albion by 3 or 4 clear goals. Couldn't even name a single player of theirs, team of no marks and failures no doubt.

I think I've found where DogsBollox went.

Trying too way to hard [emoji6] [emoji6]

So far I'm not entirely convinced by Murray at centre half and I wouldn't be shocked to see Davidson regain his place this weekend.

I would.

I can't see Smith benching Murray, therefore it will be Bene on the bench with Davo in the starting XI..

Managers have been sacked for less.

Archived