All central and Caledonian results.

Paul M

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/08/2017 at 15:51, Paul M said:

Well believe it cause it happened. I could probably even name the guys. Luxury of a big squad and when your fixture list is sat wed sat wed sat wed sat then it makes sense.

Laughable. Don't think any team could rest SIX players. Name them then if true.

Right back mike. Left back they signed from colvile(no sure his name. Both centre mids, baldy guy again his name im not sure. The wee lad mini. Maxi the guy they've brought back from gartcairn juniors.

1 hour ago, Paul M said:

Right back mike. Left back they signed from colvile(no sure his name. Both centre mids, baldy guy again his name im not sure. The wee lad mini. Maxi the guy they've brought back from gartcairn juniors.

That's 5. I can understand resting the 5 players but 6 is ridiculous. I don't think any of they players could bring anything more to the team. Wishaw were looking great on  Wednesday night against the double winners and drew against a great thorn side at the weekend. They'll only improve. Can see them pushing Dalzeil for the premier this year. 

When they have about 22 of a squad then resting 6 starters isn't ridiculous. Don't make me laugh lol they couldn't bring anymore to the team[emoji23] the baldy guy Ran the show in the cup final v Glasgow harp and scored a double. The guy mini won their POTY and PPOTY. Then you don't sign a guy from colvile not to improve your team. I presume you mean thorn will push dalziel?

9 minutes ago, Paul M said:

When they have about 22 of a squad then resting 6 starters isn't ridiculous. Don't make me laugh lol they couldn't bring anymore to the teamemoji23.png the baldy guy Ran the show in the cup final v Glasgow harp and scored a double. The guy mini won their POTY and PPOTY. Then you don't sign a guy from colvile not to improve your team. I presume you mean thorn will push dalziel?

No wishaw. Thorn will always be pushing with the quality they've got. Dalzeil are a shadow of a team without big Stuart Crown at the back. He'll thrive at schotts.

I heard the boy Morton (I'm assuming that's "mini") is really struggling with his knee. Might need surgery. Could be bullshit but just what I've heard. 

No wishaw. Thorn will always be pushing with the quality they've got. Dalzeil are a shadow of a team without big Stuart Crown at the back. He'll thrive at schotts.
I heard the boy Morton (I'm assuming that's "mini") is really struggling with his knee. Might need surgery. Could be bullshit but just what I've heard. 

Loosing 1 player and then the quality they've added they are miles stronger than last year, agree the boy crone is a cracking player but 1 defender doesn't make a team. Wishaw aren't in the same league as dalziel so that can't happen. Have to say I only know the lad as mini but if it's the same person then I don't think there's anything more than him being rested.

9 minutes ago, Paul M said:

Loosing 1 player and then the quality they've added they are miles stronger than last year, agree the boy crone is a cracking player but 1 defender doesn't make a team. Wishaw aren't in the same league as dalziel so that can't happen. Have to say I only know the lad as mini but if it's the same person then I don't think there's anything more than him being rested.

Dalzeil aren't THAT good and Disrespectful to wishaw but everyone's entitled to their opinion. We'll see at the end of the season. My prediction.. 

1. Thorn

2. Wishaw 

3. Dalzeil 

4. Gartcosh 

Dalzeil aren't THAT good and Disrespectful to wishaw but everyone's entitled to their opinion. We'll see at the end of the season. My prediction.. 
1. Thorn
2. Wishaw 
3. Dalzeil 
4. Gartcosh 

Your defo [emoji476][emoji476][emoji476][emoji476][emoji476][emoji476][emoji476][emoji476][emoji476]
Considering 2 of your predicted top 4 don't even play in that league haha.

1 hour ago, stepupandplay said:

Ridiculous to say that Dalziel are a shadow of last years team due to losing a centre half. I believe that mini is suspended for the first 3 games of this season.

Agreed.

1. Dalziel

2. Dumbarton

3. Thorn

40 minutes ago, TimMcVeigh said:

I'd agree that Dalziel will be the team to beat again this year but I'm surprised that people are writing off Broomhouse. I reckon they will be pushing for the title this season.

Have broomhouse strengthened after nearly folding at the start of the season ? Had a few good results but don't think they will be challenging this year. Won't be pushovers though. 

Have broomhouse strengthened after nearly folding at the start of the season ? Had a few good results but don't think they will be challenging this year. Won't be pushovers though. 

I know they have brought in a couple of lads that used to play there. Just going with their start of season results I reckon they will be there or thereabouts. The lads that went to Shettleston.....did they return to broomhouse does anyone know?

Broomhouse won't be any mugs but I think they'll be a bit short of challenging for the league.

Seen some really good on here about giffnock then I watched them on Saturday and I think last years giffnock side was better.

Thorn look much improved from last year and I think they'll have a great chance of winning the league.

Dalziel have kept the squad bar one guy and added a few so based on that I'd imagine they'll also be up there.

Dumbarton are worth watching. Especially at home they don't drop many points.

Played Broomhouse first game in league Cup,good strong side.

Lot of teams use group stage of league Cup to play squad and there's the suspensions to clear.

LeAgue starts Wednesday for most teams...

Archived