"It's not a rivalry, honest" Dunfermline vs Falkirk 19th Aug

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, MrDust said:

No....you are still financial cheats, giving you, Dundee, Livvy, Rangers and Hearts your own wee club that forever will be looked down on

Why just those clubs?

9 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

True but being cheats has not really harmed them. Lesson to be learned by us ??

Wait, what? Laughable. Leaving aside the first part (suffice to say it did), are you actually suggesting that it's a route Falkirk should take?

You Falkirk lot are incredibly dense really  eh?  

I was one of many that were owed money from DAFC. I had a choice, take my money and help destroy my team, or consider it a donation to help my team survive. 

Like all the others who didn't want to see this glorious Fife club go extinct, I wrote the money off. Not only that, but a also put more cash in to save the fantastic footballing institution in known as The Pars. 

We paid all our footballing debts back to the satisfaction of the rules, and won a court case to halt mastertons last attempt to destroy our club too. 

We cheated no one out of money, and even if we wanted to, we wouldn't be allowed to cheat money from others as per the rules. 

You lot are simply bitter that we are so much better than you lot again, and the only thing you have in your arsenal against us is to call us cheats. 

Pathetic stuff from a pathetic crowd of envious Falkirk fans.  

Eh, not all strictly true. I'm sure some of the present board would disagree about not being cheated out of money.

However that said we did bring the game into disrepute but as it stands we won the club back and have started to climb back to where we think we belong.

Falkirk appear to be sliding into toward an abyss. Shame to see them suffering. 

23 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Eh, not all strictly true. I'm sure some of the present board would disagree about not being cheated out of money.

However that said we did bring the game into disrepute but as it stands we won the club back and have started to climb back to where we think we belong.

Falkirk appear to be sliding into toward an abyss. Shame to see them suffering. 

We are not sliding into an abyss but we are on a bad run of form.

Fair play to you for enjoying it as I would be the same.

You are on a great run just now and look a good team. You will defo be top 4 minimum.

I mocked you guys for filling your team and dugout with Rangurz Men but it's working a fecking treat so far.

Fair play to yous.

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Why just those clubs?

Wait, what? Laughable. Leaving aside the first part (suffice to say it did), are you actually suggesting that it's a route Falkirk should take?

He must like Motherwell, Gretna and Airdrieonians. :lol:

I couldn't give a flying f*ck about any of the guys being ex-Rangers. It has no effect on the support or the club where someone has been before.

I think most of us will agree the level of drivel that influences the pettiness of the big 2 from Glasgow shouldn't affect the rest of us.

I dislike each with equal vigour. more than I do Raith Rovers and Falkirk even.

10 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Were Stranraer not in administration aswell? Might have imagined that.

A quick Wiki suggests that in 2009 they had some major financial issues and apparently had a 50/50 chance of going bust. Doesn't mention anything about administration though

Archived