"It's not a rivalry, honest" Dunfermline vs Falkirk 19th Aug

Enjoyed the game yesterday, and although I felt we could have easily been 4 up just after HT when Smithy blazed over, we then made it really difficult for ourselves. I'm not going to lie, I absolutely filled my strides when they pulled one back.

First half was great and we really do look great going forward, plus we've still got Clark to come back.

Falkirk will be there or thereabouts this season. I actually thought for our good attacking play in the 1st half that they moved the ball about well. Thought it was odd that Grant didn't start, always rated him. And Craigen, what's up there?

Anyway, good result and on to the next.

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enjoyed the game yesterday, and although I felt we could have easily been 4 up just after HT when Smithy blazed over, we then made it really difficult for ourselves. I'm not going to lie, I absolutely filled my strides when they equalised.

First half was great and we really do look great going forward, plus we've still got Clark to come back.

Falkirk will be there or thereabouts this season. I actually thought for our good attacking play in the 1st half that they moved the ball about well. Thought it was odd that Grant didn't start, always rated him. And Craigen, what's up there?

Anyway, good result and on to the next.

Equalised? When?

I know club commentary is always going to be quite biased but some of that stuff from the Falkirk highlights, from the co commentator especially, is almost on the same level as Rangers TV.

9 minutes ago, RiG said:

I know club commentary is always going to be quite biased but some of that stuff from the Falkirk highlights, from the co commentator especially, is almost on the same level as Rangers TV.

Their big team anyway, so no surprises there. 

Archived