Top of the League Thread

Peterhead, Montrose and stirling pretty much nailed as top 3, so just the 4th spot in question will stenny hold fast or Elgin or Annam to sneak it very much doubt that Clyde can make IT now

Unless Elgin improve their away form I can't see them getting the play offs. Reckon the current top 4 will finish as the top 4.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Unless Elgin improve their away form I can't see them getting the play offs. Reckon the current top 4 will finish as the top 4.

Pretty much agree Jake, though no way will stenny go up via play offs.....not near good enough

Pretty much agree Jake, though no way will stenny go up via play offs.....not near good enough

Anything can happen. All the top 4 sides have taken points off each other.

Apart from Peterhead off Stenny :lol:

Peterhead, Montrose and stirling pretty much nailed as top 3, so just the 4th spot in question will stenny hold fast or Elgin or Annam to sneak it very much doubt that Clyde can make IT now

You think that Annan still have chance we sit 1 point behind them with 2 games in hand and yet you doubt we can make it ? Annan are in a worse position than we are stenny have three games in hand over them [emoji23]

Think stenny nailed on 4th

29 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Anything can happen. All the top 4 sides have taken points off each other.

Apart from Peterhead off Stenny :lol:

Not quite true. We beat Stenny 4-1 at Ochilview in January but overall our record against them is absolutely shocking. If we meet Stenny in the play-offs it's game over.

2 minutes ago, Blue-Toon said:

Not quite true. We beat Stenny 4-1 at Ochilview in January but overall our record against them is absolutely shocking. If we meet Stenny in the play-offs it's game over.

Just need to win it then, 

Hadn't even realised. In that case we have all taken points off each other then.

I wouldn't want to be the team who finishes 9th in League 1. Four very capable sides.

Lot will depend on key players not getting injured for me team with beat chance of winning a play off would be Peterhead strong team and if they can get McAlistiar fully fit he could be the difference
That said haven't seen Albion , forfar or queens park but I would start them slight favourites over Stirling and Stenny

Lot will depend on key players not getting injured for me team with beat chance of winning a play off would be Peterhead strong team and if they can get McAlistiar fully fit he could be the difference
That said haven't seen Albion , forfar or queens park but I would start them slight favourites over Stirling and Stenny

We absolutely bitched Forfar about at the start of the season, up at Station Park. I'd fancy any of the top 4 to dispatch the League 1 side.

I predict this thread is going to the wire. Next week for the Mo is going to be incredibly tough, Peterhead have a great goal advantage, can’t call it. Great season with 6 teams still in the mix.
Pity we didn’t have Colt teams to put everyone in their place on the way to international stardom, that would have made it really exciting.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived