Top of the League Thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never thought I'd ever be so thankful for the Scottish weather helping the Mo go top. Well done to the team for making the most of the opportunity to get there. Seems like it's a solid team and management effort that has got us this far. Long may it continue - well hopefully past Clyde at least! V. happy :).

For the past seasons I've counted points to 30 just to avoid bottom. The change with Mr Petrie and pretty much the same players shows you what is capable with a happy and motivated squad of players.
It's nice to be relevant again.

Errr, sorry to butt in on this thread but it appears we are entitled to tonight. We'll try not to be too much of a nuisance for too long though but it's been a while since we were up here so bear with us please. 

Be as cocky as you want, you currently deserve it. We'll be taking our spot back soon enough though [emoji6]

On 26/11/2017 at 00:50, Brummo said:

I never thought I'd ever be so thankful for the Scottish weather helping the Mo go top. Well done to the team for making the most of the opportunity to get there. Seems like it's a solid team and management effort that has got us this far. Long may it continue - well hopefully past Clyde at least! V. happy :).

Ditto  - well hopefully past Elgin at least!  Still V. happy :).

Archived