Top of the League Thread

100%.... If in April we are in the same position I'd be over the moon. Long season can't count stenny out either this season they will their or their about.

Tbh theres still quite a few teams that could possibly win it. I'm just getting far to excited because for the first time in years we look a capable side.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's just hope we can extend his loan beyond January 

We weren't great yesterday but always got goals in the team. Been a long long long time since I've Had a buzz about our next game on a Sunday

who are stirling lol yous are a joke club and always will be you belong in 2nd alaways getting relagated we are a bigger club and will win leage this year just few more singings to come fucking hate stirling yous are a bigger joke that berick and cowden fucking diddies

3 minutes ago, Jamesy lawd said:

who are stirling lol yous are a joke club and always will be you belong in 2nd alaways getting relagated we are a bigger club and will win leage this year just few more singings to come fucking hate stirling yous are a bigger joke that berick and cowden fucking diddies

:wub:

Thanks Jamesy.

Wrong thread mate
This is for people top of the league

P.S thanks for McNeil and Peaso xx

• 3 weeks later...

Archived