Ayrshire amateur football

Kaboom

3 hours ago, cadlad said:

Was at the Hurlford AFC game. Mark has a very good well organised young side there. Few crackers in the team. Fancy them to do really well this year.

Cheers Ryan. Was night and day from Saturday and well pleased with this performance. Hopefully we kick on from here and continue to hold our own mate

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, cannybefukd said:

On a side note,what a p***k of a boy that no.2 (Howie is it ?), has turned into,used to be decent before joining them,just a coincidence of course :thumbsdown.

This!!!

Always trying to provoke the opposition sideline. Thinks hes billy big boz.

You play for a team who cheat to win, nothing to shout your mouth off abt. 

Just putting it out there, but I don't agree with a team moving leagues after the teams have played matches in the league. Will there be announcement from the association about this and what will happen in respect to the results for the matches already played in both divisions that will be affected?

Just putting it out there, but I don't agree with a team moving leagues after the teams have played matches in the league. Will there be announcement from the association about this and what will happen in respect to the results for the matches already played in both divisions that will be affected?

Exactly my thoughts

I agree, that come 2pm on the 1st league game that should be the leagues! Once a ball is kicked there should be no reshuffling.
As for an announcement then it should come once everything has been confirmed.
Still no announcement about Crookedholm either, they seem to have just disappeared

Archived