Ayrshire amateur football

Kaboom

36 minutes ago, das scooter boy said:

Tell Big Jimmy and Billy that

Why? What difference does that make? They were winners sure. But right now they are a bang average side without Keir. Results suggest there is no argument too that. They have lost more games when Keir has been banned or injured over the years than they have in total when the boy plays 

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, cannybefukd said:
  • What he said,some good players there but have to agree without him they're just ok !!! Thing is he should be playing at a higher level,why isn't he? Genuine question,is he happy playing/banging them in/playing with his pals,seems like it. :angel

43 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

Why? What difference does that make? They were winners sure. But right now they are a bang average side without Keir. Results suggest there is no argument too that. They have lost more games when Keir has been banned or injured over the years than they have in total when the boy plays 

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

He's the best player in amateur football by a country mile 

If there's a better player at this level i have yet too see him. My point is what GB65 is saying. If he left they wouldn't be a top 2/3 premier side 

Kilmarnock were looking at him the season Shortlees won the West.
Jim clark was at Lees games regular

What? When was this?

I've watched Shortlees a few times last season and I actually couldn't tell you who the boy is. Although I don't think I saw Shortlees winning a game so maybe I was watching the games he missed.

8 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

What? When was this?

I've watched Shortlees a few times last season and I actually couldn't tell you who the boy is. Although I don't think I saw Shortlees winning a game so maybe I was watching the games he missed.

He couldn't have been playing then 

What? When was this?

Yeah no disrespect to caddis or Mullen etc but knapp is streets above anyone in Ayrshire, if he was playing then you would have noticed him. Although I have been told by a team mate of his thst he seems to have lost his drive snd commitment a little in the last 6 month or so.

Yeah no disrespect to caddis or Mullen etc but knapp is streets above anyone in Ayrshire, if he was playing then you would have noticed him. Although I have been told by a team mate of his thst he seems to have lost his drive snd commitment a little in the last 6 month or so.

If you saw him on Saturday he was flying. 6 goals and a lot of chances created.
Sat game v Wee Hurlford will be a different game with him playing for sure

14 hours ago, AyrshireTattie said:

Heard knapp won't b playing on Saturday as he came back too quick from injury and made it worse while playing carrick and couldn't train this week.. Sounds like another Shortlees defeat if this is true 

Keir will b playin take ma word oan that. Best player in ammy fitba by a mile n a don't hink theirs been a better yin. If we sort it oot at bak then we will take sum beatin when wee man plays but nae point in Keir scorin four if we lose anither 5 lolol

Archived