Ayrshire amateur football

Kaboom

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There was never a bubble in the first place. Lets not forget shortlees were deducted 6 points last year and never fielded a team against glenburn so theres 9 points away. Give they 9 points back to shortlees and 2nd place would a been alot tighter. No decent runs in cups either alot a hype over nothing imo and to say its a scalp is beyond me.

Wit aload of shite

1 hour ago, CD 1972 said:

Deducted 6 points and canny field a team.. great scalp.

West of Scotland cup winners and Ayrshire cup and league winners in the same season, I'd consider it a scalp, just my opinion though. but hey, it's still early doors in the season and a helluva lot games to be played between now and the end of the season. 

15 minutes ago, CD 1972 said:

Hey listen it's still early doors and the banter is great,let's hope all teams make the league a good one this season!emoji106.png

Yep lets hope so but honestly never knew what you meant in that post not trying to be funny or anything

On 8/28/2017 at 19:02, stfu said:

Yous emoji23.pngemoji23.png aye nae bother. How's it pointless, will use field a team this time?

See they play Hurlford AFC again on Saturday in the Ayrshire Cup. One thing is for sure it won't be same scoreline with Knapp playing. Shortlees are the closest thing to a one man team I have ever seen 

45 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

See they play Hurlford AFC again on Saturday in the Ayrshire Cup. One thing is for sure it won't be same scoreline with Knapp playing. Shortlees are the closest thing to a one man team I have ever seen 

Strongly agree with you on this one, knapp makes them tick when he plays, they beat carrick 7-0 on Saturday and he scored 6. Says it all really. Lol. 

17 minutes ago, Kaboom said:

Strongly agree with you on this one, knapp makes them tick when he plays, they beat carrick 7-0 on Saturday and he scored 6. Says it all really. Lol. 

Look at results without him? They got hammered by the ammies and it could have been a lot more than 5. If they win this Saturday with the introduction of just one man then yeah it shows how good he is but what does it say about the rest?

Archived