Ayrshire amateur football

Kaboom

Some result although the usual post from cunny about players missing! It's all he ever says! Kilbride are a good outfit so Shortlees appear back to form

Well done to Shortlees today. Best team and deserved the win. Some of the best players in ayrshire in that squad. All the best to them for the season.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ian Kearney in my opinion is getting bad press on here. I have played under him and in my personal opinion his coaching is senior standard he has maybe asked players to do things not to there ability but why should he stop coaching he correct way. Guy is a qualified coach and if he gets a team and they buy into the way he wants things to work a think he will do well. Just my opinion and we are all entitled to them

Mate he has massively failed in every single job he has had! If he needs the right team to buy to his senior coaching then maybe needs s senior job as he failed at junior, failed at Amateur and with the Ayrshire job. I can understand why you would defend him tho, didn't he blow a seasons budget signing you at girvan?

Some interesting results yesterday, glenburn seem to be in kinda slump at the moment, galston seem to be on the up after a poor preseason. shortlees with a good victory and hurlford have continued there good form, onthank are flying at the moment also. Crosshouse winning 3-0 against Largs with their manager having to play to make up 11 players as Waverley have a few on holiday and Duffy managing the team up and down the sidelines on his crutches lol. 

He definitely didn't blow a seasons budget on me that's for sure ha. There was boys at the time at girvan on more than me. Just think in my opinion he has been unlucky at the jobs he has had. But that's football a suppose

12 hours ago, das scooter boy said:

I will say it emoji4.png 5 missing today . After wednesday Keir will be back. Mullen missing today as well.
Good squad this season

Think the point is can't you just say won 4-0? It's very rare these days that an Amateur club can field it's best 11 every week due to work, holidays, injuries and suspensions. I'm sure every club, every week could probably post that they were missing players. We get it, Keir Knapp isn't playing. Mibbay if he would stop getting sent off you wouldn't need to be missing him. Do Hurlford Thistle post when their big guns aren't playing? 

1 hour ago, CFCbhoy said:

Think the point is can't you just say won 4-0? It's very rare these days that an Amateur club can field it's best 11 every week due to work, holidays, injuries and suspensions. I'm sure every club, every week could probably post that they were missing players. We get it, Keir Knapp isn't playing. Mibbay if he would stop getting sent off you wouldn't need to be missing him. Do Hurlford Thistle post when their big guns aren't playing? 

Hurlford have bought a big enough squad not to notice this

"Keep getting sent off"
One red card last season if im correct ????

8 minutes ago, Kaboom said:

Time will tell, but is ideal for someone with his knowledge at side of the park when mason is playing. 

With the two of them being fiery and mouthy you sure mason will listen to bt shouting from side of pitch at him lol 

Archived