Colville in the Senior Scottish

Gunner

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's parking like at Benburb? Cautious that I might catch the aftermath traffic of this Rangers-Celtic game in the vicinity.

Guys there's a motorway under pass next to the park . I would try get parked through there and walk to park . The road at the bens will be rammed

1 hour ago, Gman91184 said:

Guys there's a motorway under pass next to the park . I would try get parked through there and walk to park . The road at the bens will be rammed

I right !!  Gman will be waiting  tae mug ye in the underpass,  they don,t hiv a game Sat, LOL

7 hours ago, Gman91184 said:

Wouldnt think it will be that busy the h8ns will be away hame by 1pm.

Good luck Colville. Ignore the haters.

19 hours ago, superbigal said:

Someone thinks the Ammies can win.

Latest  at Hills Colville 6/4 Colts 5/4 Draw 11/4

Keep the money pouring on lads as Colts are starting to look tasty

McBookie go 19/10 Colville 7/10 Colts 4/1 Draw

Was scrolling through todays games looking to pick out the old saturday coupon and here you have it. Just goes to show the enormity of colvilles achievement appearing on the old flashscores hiy. All joking aside and I reckon you will think I'm at it here but I'm not I really do wish colville all the best today. Good luck to mick and his men!!! Any online bookie taking any bets I can't find any?

IMG_3300.PNG

Archived