Colville in the Senior Scottish

Gunner

Was surprised by the score, Peterhead is some journey, not sure if CP went up night before or not but either or it’s no ideal, definitely affects the legs especially if you’re not used to that preparation . Doesn’t sound like they are looking for excuses though  could just have been a bad day.

Stirling who are above Peterhead were beaten off a team that I’d expect CP to be capable of beating but that’s fitba I suppose.

Done well to get there and can go concentrate on their own level now.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Thank you.

We tried to be confident and keep the ball rather than going up and having 10 men behind the ball. But yous were clinical, errors we get away with at out level were punished.

I would like to take a moment to thank eveyone at Peterhead, everyone including the board, management, players and fans were so welcoming.

You get the feelings it's real community club, so professionally run. I wish them all the best and hope they get promoted.

The fans that made the journey up made the schoolboy error of not realising the social club is open at half time for a swift one :lol:

Sounds like Colville met Peterhead on the wrong day...nobody expected them to beat Peterhead but pity it was such a big defeat as they had done exceptionally well to get to this stage of the tournament.

Hopefully,it will spur them on to do the unthinkable and win the Amateur Cup for a third consecutive year...keep it going guys you were a credit to the amateurs.

Guest Mick Kennedy
24 minutes ago, jinky said:

Sounds like Colville met Peterhead on the wrong day...nobody expected them to beat Peterhead but pity it was such a big defeat as they had done exceptionally well to get to this stage of the tournament.

Hopefully,it will spur them on to do the unthinkable and win the Amateur Cup for a third consecutive year...keep it going guys you were a credit to the amateurs.

We will bounce back, the winning mentally we have within the changing room is unbelievable  

In Rory McAllister Peterhead have a striker a lot of spfl clubs would love to have in their ranks as well as other very good players. He scored 5 I think it was. A player like that will always make his mark. Was a great run regardless so we’ll done to all at CP done us proud getting to that stage.

Darvel legend that names a laugh for a start I have a lot of good friends at Darvel and not one would spout the pish u talk. Last year Colville  beat glenafton 3-2 drew 1-1 with beith so I think that blows ur pish talk out the water bet u aren't even involved at Darvel u nugget if by any chance u are speak to Michael and set up a friendly give us all a laugh . I doubt u are though as Darvel committee have too much respect to talk your shite.

Guest Mick Kennedy
14 minutes ago, Disco30 said:

In Rory McAllister Peterhead have a striker a lot of spfl clubs would love to have in their ranks as well as other very good players. He scored 5 I think it was. A player like that will always make his mark. Was a great run regardless so we’ll done to all at CP done us proud getting to that stage.

He top top drawer 

2 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

He top top drawer 

Ageeed mate. Could be playing higher up the leagues but Peterhead suits him. Think he’s got a very good job up that way and that’s why he’s not took the chance elsewhere. Will maybe regret it one day but he’s different class. Scored the winner against rangers couple of years ago as well I’m sure.

Archived