Colville in the Senior Scottish

Gunner

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely heads held high for Colville,knocked the ball about well just lacked the cutting the edge.Scoreline flatters us a bit but safe journey to all that made it up today

Forgot to mention our 2nd goal was an absolute superb move and is well worth watching when the highlights come out

When they hammer teams week in week out things are great if they get beat off an ammy team chances are manager or backroom staff get sent off so not alot of jelous folk mate just alot of teams maybe happy to see them get served a doing, as u say they have the squad of a jnr super prem team, why? Cos there pals?

When they hammer teams week in week out things are great if they get beat off an ammy team chances are manager or backroom staff get sent off so not alot of jelous folk mate just alot of teams maybe happy to see them get served a doing, as u say they have the squad of a jnr super prem team, why? Cos there pals?

It's all about levels yes Colville have been a step above others at amateur in recent seasons and consistently for a number of years now, I remember playing against them at Bellshill juniors ground about 10-12 years ago and they had some side back then.

If you create an environment where standards off the pitch are excellent for the players and you build up enough relationships/contacts to get players in the door to enhance your team not to mention have a group of players close to each other you've got a great chance of being successful.

Guest Mick Kennedy
8 minutes ago, owenzy said:

I see where you are coming from, just like im sure you can see where i am coming from. Post match grub at the electric bar is hardly an excellent enviroment lol

That got nothing to do with the environment we create at the  club. You know nothing about what we expect come on here and talk nonesne about us. Anyone who has played for us will tell you about how proffesional we run the club 

Guest Moomintroll

Completely disregard Darvel Legend, pathetic troll who is not even aware of how shite his team was before John got involved. Colville Park have done the Ammys proud through this, Mick and his team have done a fantastic job and they deserve all the credit they receive.

15 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Completely disregard Darvel Legend, pathetic troll who is not even aware of how shite his team was before John got involved. Colville Park have done the Ammys proud through this, Mick and his team have done a fantastic job and they deserve all the credit they receive.

Really ? 

We were 3rd two years on the trot before we won the league u nugget 

Niketon read back, i was talking about someone saying 'creating an enviroment thats excellent off the park' thats why i mentioned the bar. Im just saying colville have hammered teams over the past couple of years and no one says welldone to teams on the recieving end, sometimes its the same step up in class so im sure im not the only one thats not upset with them gettin ran ragged today.

Really ? 
We were 3rd two years on the trot before we won the league u nugget 

Thought you said you were crawling back under your stone?

3rd in the worst league in juniors. Great achievement.

Did uz get pumped off hurlford? Another q you didn't answer!

Give colville credit for what they have done for amateur football in Scotland!

Guest Mick Kennedy

I understand clubs not wanting us to win or offering us their best wishes. 

When we play in this competition we not only represent our club but amatuer football. Thank you to the SAFA and SFA for giving amatuer clubs the opportunity to play in this competition, in the coming years other amateurs clubs will earn the right to play in the senior Scottish.

As I said to the players today the result won't define our season. We now have everyone availible, and we re focus our attention back to amatuer football. A level Iam extremely proud to be part of.

And in the years ahead if it's not us in the senior Scottish I will give my full support to any amatuer club that enters the competition. 

Archived