Colville in the Senior Scottish

Gunner

Guest Mick Kennedy

Well the journey over.

Thanks to everyone for their support, it's been a great journey now it's time to concentrate on our level.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Well the journey over.

Thanks to everyone for their support, it's been a great journey now it's time to concentrate on our level.

Well done to you and the boys for getting to the stage that you's did. 

1 minute ago, Gman91184 said:

Heads held high I would say . Anyone on this saying any different it’s straight up jealousy . Commiserations to mick and his club

I agree think their is a few on this loving the fact they got turned over. 

Away n find a plumber and give us peace 
u obsessed wae darvel ? 

No I am on an amateur forum talking about amateur football and you try and bring it back to your shambles of a club. You have never watched colville so don't come on here the big man when you are at a club who has just been promoted from the lowest tier of junior football for the first time.

Darvel legend and Owensy !! 2 complete pr*cks .. talk abso dung the jealous envy is wrecking through ma Phone [emoji338]

Well done mick and his team , great achievement getting this far and let’s try and win the Scottish this year and make it as far if not further next season [emoji1303]

Guest Mick Kennedy
3 minutes ago, dr lector said:

Darvel legend and Owensy !! 2 complete pr*cks .. talk abso dung the jealous envy is wrecking through ma Phone emoji338.png

Well done mick and his team , great achievement getting this far and let’s try and win the Scottish this year and make it as far if not further next season emoji1303.png

Cheers mate 

Archived