Colville in the Senior Scottish

Gunner

1 minute ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Cheers mate

Al say one thing mate no wonder your club reaps the success that they do. The professionalism from yourself and coaches must filter down to the players and the attitude always seems to be spot on. There will always be haters but the vast majority of amateur football will hope you can do the game proud and put on a decent performance up at balmoor.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mick Kennedy
1 hour ago, Disco30 said:

Al say one thing mate no wonder your club reaps the success that they do. The professionalism from yourself and coaches must filter down to the players and the attitude always seems to be spot on. There will always be haters but the vast majority of amateur football will hope you can do the game proud and put on a decent performance up at balmoor.

Thank you mate

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mick Kennedy
Just now, Gunner said:

Good luck to Colville tomorrow away to Peterhead in the Scottish Cup. Huge tie, big task but not insurmountable. 

Any Colville backers will get them at anything from 10/1 to 8/1 for the win. 

Cheers mate.

Your support is always appreciated 

1 minute ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Cheers mate.

Your support is always appreciated 

What’s the travel plans Michael ? Bus up tomorrow morning or staying up there tonight to allow more preparation time ? Either way best of luck mate hope yous can win up there and can stay in the cup as long as possible.

What’s the travel plans Michael ? Bus up tomorrow morning or staying up there tonight to allow more preparation time ? Either way best of luck mate hope yous can win up there and can stay in the cup as long as possible.

It's Colville Park mate. They flew up yesterday and will be training on the pitch tonight.

All the best to them.

Guest Mick Kennedy

Lol we are travelling up the now.

Want to do it as professionally as possible give the boys the best possible chance. 

50 minutes ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Lol we are travelling up the now.

Want to do it as professionally as possible give the boys the best possible chance. 

I thought that would have been the case mate superb effort anyway. All the best hopefully get a positive result !

Guest Mick Kennedy
18 minutes ago, Pipeandslippers said:

I’m good Mick ,it’s the only time I will be supporting colville this weekend lol enjoy the experience Mick and hope you’d get something from the tie mate goodluck

lol I wouldn't expect anything less mate

Archived