'The Ross Draper Experience featuring Ross County' vs 'The Famous Aberdeen'

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shay Logan joining Leigh Griffiths, Chris Erskine, and John Sutton in the illustrious list of "Players Who Also Seem To Fucking Score Against County".

He must have 6 or 7 against us. 

Shay Logan joining Leigh Griffiths, Chris Erskine, and John Sutton in the illustrious list of "Players Who Also Seem To Fucking Score Against County".
He must have 6 or 7 against us. 

Red TV lads reckon it's 6.

A 1-2 defeat against Aberdeen isn't the end of the world. Interested to hear how the starting XI shaped up. Also, two league games in and 2 goals from set-pieces - Martin Who(ods)?

A win next week would be most welcome #We #Go #Again

It was a 352, Naismith and Gardyne wingbacks. Routis, Draper Lindsay in midfield Curran and Schalk up front.

I know a few have been raving about Lindsay but he was like a lost puppy in our midfield today, O'Brien had a great impact when he came on for Routis (I can only think the fact Routis was booked was why he and not Lindsay went off, I'd rather we played Dykes tbh)

Keillor-Dunn can on and looked really good again. Jim O'Brien had a 35 yarder come hammering off their crossbar.

WTF was meant to be marking Reynolds at the first corner?  Routis picked him up at the next one.

Naismith owned GMS, there was a great tussle on the other side between Gardyne and Logan.

Shame there was no out ball for County.  As Jayhawks said, Schalk was barely involved, but then Mikkelsen was like playing with a man fewer.  How on earth did he let O'Connor stop him from scoring at an open goal?

Areas of concern for me today -. Micklesen looks horrendous, he looks scared to jump up and head the ball. Ran away from attacks and looked disinterested. 

We are in dire need of a quality winger. Gardyne had no impact on the game whatsoever. Aberdeen controlled the middle of the park easily, an out ball to a winger would have been ideal today. 

Other than the first 15 mins and a couple of odd moments in defence, I thought everyone in red played well today.

Pleased to see May get circa 80mins. I thought he did really well all things considered.

I concur with the County comments above - Shalke was out of his depth today but he still managed to squeeze in his obligatory comedy dives.

Archived