99th PGA Championship

Davis Love III

Who will win the 99th PGA Championship?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Distant Doonhamer said:

Jason day seemed to initially try to justify his absolute meltdown on 18 yesterday. :lol:

I think it was more explaining how he had justified it to himself at the time. He definitely made it clear he thought it was a stupid thing to do now!

If I'm honest, I'd probably have fancied the one he took on!

13 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Allis should have been binned the year he screwed up when Mickelson won the Masters. Allis either thought Mickelson had holed a putt for a win when it was to tie or vice versa.

04 masters Mickelson birdies the 18th to win by one. Allis mutters something about back to 18 we go

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

I think it was more explaining how he had justified it to himself at the time. He definitely made it clear he thought it was a stupid thing to do now!

If I'm honest, I'd probably have fancied the one he took on!

Yes fair do`s.

It was absolute madness though, and I felt that before he hit the shot. 

How he thought even for a microsecond that his "strategy"  gave him a better chance of a par than chipping out just defied belief. If it had been the 72nd hole fair enough but with a full round to go, just crazy.

I know Sky are a tad prone to over hype things to put it mildly, but at least they would bring an element of excitement and tension to proceedings. We have three holes to go and at least 5 players with a chance of winning and Madill and James sound like they are bored rigid.

2 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I know Sky are a tad prone to over hype things to put it mildly, but at least they would bring an element of excitement and tension to proceedings. We have three holes to go and at least 5 players with a chance of winning and Madill and James sound like they are bored rigid.

I remember meeting Mark James at the Scottish Open when I was a kid. He was a nice guy,  but even to the 9 year old me it was fairly obvious he had no personality.

Im genuinely amazed he has a gig as a commentator.

Reed misses on 18. Sad times.

Archived