99th PGA Championship

Davis Love III

Who will win the 99th PGA Championship?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know if there's any way to bear this out but the PGA seems to have the highest number of "no-name" champions out of the 4 majors. This has the potential to be decent but also has the potential for Kisner to shoot 69 and win by 4.

Guest DAVIDB69
Don't know if there's any way to bear this out but the PGA seems to have the highest number of "no-name" champions out of the 4 majors. This has the potential to be decent but also has the potential for Kisner to shoot 69 and win by 4.

Wayne Grady Shaun Micheel etc in the past. Sky would be struggling today with the names nowhere. At least the BBC are not as bothered about no names in contention

Guest DAVIDB69
Matsuyama and Thomas making moves, and it would appear the Beeb comms team have been unplugged.

They are back after a detour via USA commentary and Australian commentary

On BBC2 in HD now. Cracking finish in store potentially with 5 way tie

I've watched it all week in HD through the iPlayer.

Building to a cracking finish. I've got a couple of quid ew on Thomas, at least he's in with a shout.

I'm starting to get a tad excited now.  £5 Ew on J Thomas at 40/1 looks like a very tidy bet right now.
After Sergio banking me a good lift at the Masters a repeat win would be pleasing.

Here's hoping, Sergio paid for my Garmin GPS golf watch, hopefully JT can pay for some lessons.

Archived