Dundee v Celtic

Flybhoy

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Couldn't justify coming down from Aberdeen for this, which as has been mentioned previously was a foregone conclusion when the draw was made. Sadly the gap is just going to continue getting bigger each season.  On the subject of old firm supporters, I've seen it on multiple occasions at dens, fans of either cheek coming out of flats around the stadium to cheer on their Glasgow hero's against their local team. It is a problem that exists everywhere in this country sad when you see the countless empty seats at every home ground in the country. 

A lot of this chat tonight. I'm struggling to understand why this is Celtics fault or the fault of Celtic fans from Glasgow who grew up Celtic fans. Maybe someone can enlighten me?!

34 minutes ago, Girth said:

But supporting a team that wins all the time because they win all the time is the mentality of a ten year old.

Besides, not much point you being in Europe...

No point in slagging 'Diddies' all the time since we're the ones that put up with your shite as no other league in the world want to put up with your prehistoric bigoted caveman crap.

Thank you.

Exactly - I worked in Yorkshire and glory hunting locals would swan off to Old Trafford every other week to 'support' their team because 'my da did in the sixties'. Anyone can play guitar.

6 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

A lot of this chat tonight. I'm struggling to understand why this is Celtics fault or the fault of Celtic fans from Glasgow who grew up Celtic fans. Maybe someone can enlighten me?!

Because everything that is wrong with the world is related either directly or indirectly to supporting of the ugly sisters. 

Thank you 

Archived