Tonight's Scores

guinness

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Your normally the expert in our team selection you should know but to save you counting 8 were missing , no a bad squad we have 

FFS, how many trialists were playing for you tonight? In fact how many on Saturday and last Wednesday?  I've seen the team sheet for last weeks game, so come on bucket gub , enlighten us all on here.:whistle

There is no such thing as regulars, so going by your rationale, we pumped Saltcoats on Saturday with 8 missing, :rolleyes:

They are either signed players or not!

T

16 minutes ago, tombo said:

FFS, how many trialists were playing for you tonight? In fact how many on Saturday and last Wednesday?  I've seen the team sheet for last weeks game, so come on bucket gub , enlighten us all on here.:whistle

There is no such thing as regulars, so going by your rationale, we pumped Saltcoats on Saturday with 8 missing, :rolleyes:

They are either signed players or not!

T

Just u concentrate on the adl 

On last nights showing I fancy Dalry to do really well in the adl this season .

Agree fotj. Improved on last season, and despite results (against Premier teams) performance has been getting better with each game. Players short last night. However, serious stuff starts with the League. A lot to play for this season with reorganisation.

3 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Just u concentrate on the adl 

C'mon now numbnut, you still haven't answered the question!

" How many trialists have played for you during the Ardagh cup games?"

Simples!:rolleyes:

13 hours ago, Mr Prez said:

Me to 

Whit about Liver and Onion?

Like a bit of liver.

27 minutes ago, tombo said:

C'mon now numbnut, you still haven't answered the question!

" How many trialists have played for you during the Ardagh cup games?"

Simples!:rolleyes:

we don't need trialists we have a big squad of players it's good to give hurlford and the meadow a game when we are nowhere near full strength 

paddy rightly so just keeps rotating and with the amount of injuries and suspension and people on holiday it's good to be competitive in these game which mean the square root of f**k all

fwiw missing last night were markey gaw boyd Orr moodie Gilmour henderson Vernon 

count them is that 8 ? 

no even  mentioning you's as your no in the same class as us dumbo 

47 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

we don't need trialists we have a big squad of players it's good to give hurlford and the meadow a game when we are nowhere near full strength 

paddy rightly so just keeps rotating and with the amount of injuries and suspension and people on holiday it's good to be competitive in these game which mean the square root of f**k all

fwiw missing last night were markey gaw boyd Orr moodie Gilmour henderson Vernon 

count them is that 8 ? 

So what you are saying here and correct me if I am wrong, but in the 3 cup games Darvel have played (and LOST:shutup), there have been no trialists in the team?

As per my previous post and going by your logic, that means not only did we have 8 players missing against Saltcoats on Saturday but the same 8 weren't available to play Darvel last week.:blink:

Your words not mine, but that means everybody is a signed player, irrespective of holidays, injuries & suspensions and that being the case you have had nobody missing...........

Ya Fanny!!

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

count them is that 8 ? 

Don't know about the others but did vernon not come on as sub. Mind you he was as good as missing

2 hours ago, Mr Prez said:

Me to

A much maligned food, you just have to give it a good rinse before cooking.

1 hour ago, tombo said:

So what you are saying here and correct me if I am wrong, but in the 3 cup games Darvel have played (and LOST:shutup), there have been no trialists in the team?

As per my previous post and going by your logic, that means not only did we have 8 players missing against Saltcoats on Saturday but the same 8 weren't available to play Darvel last week.:blink:

Your words not mine, but that means everybody is a signed player, irrespective of holidays, injuries & suspensions and that being the case you have had nobody missing...........

Ya Fanny!!

Don't understand nobody missing is unavailable for selection a better phrase for you 

1 hour ago, tombo said:

Ya Fanny!!

Enjoy the adl u dick u  will be there a while 

Archived