Tonight's Scores

guinness

4 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

I thought these games don't count. This has really bit you in the arse. 

They don't count as we have no points and paddy is experimenting every game but he will be learning about players as he Gos along and all that matters is larkhall on the 19th August 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They don't count as we have no points and paddy is experimenting every game but he will be learning about players as he Gos along and all that matters is larkhall on the 19th August 

Is the ardagh cup below you now that you're in the dizzy heights of the super league first division for the first time in living memory?

25 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

If Larkhall is that all that matters I look forward to speaking to you then. 

32 minutes ago, valleyboy said:

This has to be THE result of the night.  Well done Craigmark..  

Craigmark deserved their victory. Can't argue. Our red card was deserved and we didn't really test them. 

Gutted as unlike others this cup is an important gauge and confidence booster. Anyway, onwards and upwards and well done to the lads at Craigmark 

Your certainly a bad team for the money you've spent up 3-0 and got pumped 4-3 your number 11 was crap how did he get a game oh I remember his dad is sponsoring you's [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

None of our players are sponsored by any parents so your information is wrong.
No 11 is Murray Johnston and had a great first half and got rested half way through the 2nd half

9 hours ago, Geo61 said:

That no what Meadow done tonight
you just don't like getting beat fae
Medda fact especially when your up 3-0 at ht and celebrating then you get beat 4-3 put your dummy back in and at least give credit when it's due no blame the ref Lino and being 6 players short three games lost and it's been the officials fault sounds like it's sour grapes to me

He won't remember the first half he can't even remember the halftime score 

10 hours ago, tombo said:

Thanks for the update,makes this Saturday's derby a bit tasty.

Just interested, but was the referee's performance up to scratch and how many did Darvel have missing this week?:shutup

Your normally the expert in our team selection you should know but to save you counting 8 were missing , no a bad squad we have 

Archived