East Stirling v Ayr United Reserves

callum-ayr

4 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:

I'm not sure. Possibly, usually against bigger teams they open it. Look forward to having a run in with the dick of a steward in the red jacket. He likes to spoil all the fun.

Nothing makes me more moist than opposition fans calling us a big club. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hart

Waite Reid Higgins Ferguson

Forrest Faulds Gilmour McGuffie

Moore Murphy 

Subs: Avci, Rose, Moffat, Hilton, Balfour, McCowan

Would rather Moore and Higgins weren't playing but not too bad. Only two or three outfielders likely to start on Saturday.

ETA might have been a good idea to start Avci given he hasn't played a single minute? And is our sole back up.

Just now, No_Problemo said:

Would rather Moore and Higgins weren't playing but not too bad. Only two or three outfielders likely to start on Saturday.

I suspect Moore and Moffat will have a half each tonight and would imagine Higgins won't play the 90. Surprised Higgins starts instead of Rose. Hope Fauldsy, Davie and Leon all have good matches. 

25 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

First senior goals for McCowan and Murphy, MOTM for Faulds, solid match from Waite and Hilton also getting on to make his debut. Also Forrest getting 90 under his belt and a goal is good going into the weekend.

Kyle faulds ex st mirren?  Edit just Googled and he plays for auchinleck close enough

Archived