East super league

locheedfcno1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

Naw. But their internal politics can be discussed can on a separate club thread.

Not sure about that. It looks like only one Jeanfield supporter, mainly discussing this with a Nitten person, so in general a chat between different fans.

It will be interesting to see how many Jeanfield supporters actually use the thread you created.

1 hour ago, Toffee fan said:

Not sure about that. It looks like only one Jeanfield supporter, mainly discussing this with a Nitten person, so in general a chat between different fans.

It will be interesting to see how many Jeanfield supporters actually use the thread you created.

If yesterday was anything to go by, they have only got about a dozen fans in total, so don't expect much traffic on that thread.

5 minutes ago, Jambo'ness said:

If yesterday was anything to go by, they have only got about a dozen fans in total, so don't expect much traffic on that thread.

My thoughts exactly! When Tayboy is finished with his concern then that will probably be it. B's dad just getting ahead of himself.

5 hours ago, wullie robb said:

On the highlights Kelty should have been out of sight with the chances they had.

The discipline killed them, the first red was a horrendous tackle. 

Where can I see the highlights,is there a link ?

23 hours ago, Toffee fan said:

Haha, so you've joined Burnie in trying to dictate who should say what in a particular thread? 

If it bothers you so much, start the thread yourself on behalf of Jeanfield.

Mon the birds!

I've not dictated to anyone, I pointed out to you politely that discussing Musselburgh club affairs on a thread about the future of Junior football wasn't the right place.

I don't see what the issue is discussing Jeanfield issues on a Superleague thread.

1 hour ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Another win for lochee united. Started really good. Very hard game against Linlithgow on Saturday at home.

Lochee were a top side last year & by all accounts stronger this season. 

Very experienced side and as early as it is i fancy them to be right up there competing. 

Lochee were a top side last year & by all accounts stronger this season. 
Very experienced side and as early as it is i fancy them to be right up there competing. 

Lochee had some good results could be the best of the rest. Bonnyrigg to win league. Linlithgow and Penicuik up there. Kennoway and forfar automatic relegation. Sauchie,Jean field or Hill o beath for playoff

Watched Bo'ness destroy Kennoway today, could have been 10 and was impressed by them. 
Big club & hope to see them back on track. 
The league is looking very interesting already. Not as clear cut as most thought after 6 games. 

Err lay off the doubles eye .... Bo'ness by their own fans admission have been gash this season so if they were good today it must have been a miracle.....

Bottom 3 teams in the Super League just now, are the 3 teams promoted to the division this year.

Top 2 teams in the Premier League are the 2 teams relegated from the Super League at the end of last season.

Early days, with only 20% of the league season played, but could we have a reversal of fortunes for either 4 or all 5 of these teams come the end of this season?

MTB!

9 hours ago, Toffee fan said:

Bottom 3 teams in the Super League just now, are the 3 teams promoted to the division this year.

Top 2 teams in the Premier League are the 2 teams relegated from the Super League at the end of last season.

Early days, with only 20% of the league season played, but could we have a reversal of fortunes for either 4 or all 5 of these teams come the end of this season?

MTB!

A great point. This is my kind of post.

Moving it on a bit. This time last season Fauldhouse and Carnoustie were 15th and 16th neither registered a point.  So 18 and 12 points Better off already for them

In the premier this Time last year Sauchie were 5/5 and top. St Andrews were 2nd with 4 wins 1 draw 1 loss and FWE 3rd. Kennoway were 4th.

A dramatic fall saw St Andrews win only 1 of their next 24 league games 

Archived