Big Wheel -vs- Bigger Rock - S6E1

29 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Am not upset. But we should be beating shite like Dumbarton.

It's just as well that we hadn't drawn four times with Falkirk and hadn't beat them twice within the last couple of years or your comment might have seemed utterly ridiculous.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have to be honest and say we got exactly what we deserved yesterday. Dumbarton are always a well set up team that are hard to beat. They took their goal well and could have nicked it at the end.

If you set up cautiously at home against any team in this league whether part time or not you run the risk of getting picked off. Also you have to take your chances which we didn't.

We should in my opinion be winning or at least going out to win most of our home games no matter who the opposition are.

A very decent and reasonable post, unlike the fellow below, who seems very upset.

We should be beating shite like Dumbarton. End of.

Felt we were far too pedestrian for the majority of the game and, as others have said, that improved significantly when Kerr went off. Can't really understand why he started Kerr in the first place when there's a natural right winger on the bench? Thought Harris did well when he came on and feel that we need to give him a chance next week.

Like the look of O'Hara too, think he's a very intelligent player and his wee first time effort deserved a goal.

Had a look at the BBC stats for each match and, surprisingly, despite Morton and Dunfermline recording big scores, all of the games seemed to be very close in terms of possession and efforts, except ours where we were miles ahead on both counts!

Says it all that we can't force the win despite being the dominant side, playing at home against a part time team!

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

Felt we were far too pedestrian for the majority of the game and, as others have said, that improved significantly when Kerr went off. Can't really understand why he started Kerr in the first place when there's a natural right winger on the bench? Thought Harris did well when he came on and feel that we need to give him a chance next week.

Like the look of O'Hara too, think he's a very intelligent player and his wee first time effort deserved a goal.

Had a look at the BBC stats for each match and, surprisingly, despite Morton and Dunfermline recording big scores, all of the games seemed to be very close in terms of possession and efforts, except ours where we were miles ahead on both counts!

Says it all that we can't force the win despite being the dominant side, playing at home against a part time team!

For all the possession and efforts our 'keeper didn't really have that much more than yours to do.

If i fell out of that id definitely be thinking thank feck ive got this ridiculous blue hard hat on or i might have done myself an injury.

Do you know nothing about Health and Safety? It's in case you fall out and land on your head.

Archived